KTM SXF 250 2017 opinion guys

Edited Date/Time 9/29/2022 8:21am
Hello guys Smile
i saw the vital and other mx shootouts about this bike and i saw he won all the time
but i prefer hearing from you guys and the people who ride in it what do you think about the bike?
engine the forks and thsoe changes from the 2016?

much ty guys !
|
5/12/2017 2:21am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2017 2:39am
Bromir! You're in luck. That machine is a great bike for a beginner. Bolt on an FMF pipe, go up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket, double check sprocket bolt torque, and slap in a factory ECU. All set, bro.

Follow my advice, Bromir and you'll be the toast of every party in Temecula for at least the next month.
Starcrossed
5/12/2017 3:16am
HuskyTamir wrote:
Hello guys :) i saw the vital and other mx shootouts about this bike and i saw he won all the time but i prefer hearing...
Hello guys Smile
i saw the vital and other mx shootouts about this bike and i saw he won all the time
but i prefer hearing from you guys and the people who ride in it what do you think about the bike?
engine the forks and thsoe changes from the 2016?

much ty guys !
Good bike Bromir, but he will eat up your parts budget faster than some other brands...or so I've heard. Do you ride him in the desert frequently?
5/12/2017 4:27am
Bromir, I want to alter my advice just a tad. Go for a Pro-Circuit pipe on that bad boy. Pro-Circuit is a top-end pipe. You want that thing to scream and rev out.

The Shop

IWreckALot
5/12/2017 6:09am
Yall aren't really helping Bromir out. Does the bike pull holeshots in 5th gear?
5/12/2017 6:18am
IWreckALot wrote:
Yall aren't really helping Bromir out. Does the bike pull holeshots in 5th gear?
Guaranteed if he follows my mod plan. Rev that sucker till the limiter starts it to poppin' and snappin' and then dump the clutch!
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
5/12/2017 7:08am
It's a great bike, the 17 forks are better than the 16. Depending how picky you are or if you might upgrade the suspension, you could save money on the 16. The bike makes most it's power higher in the RPM range compared to say the YZF250, so you need to rev it a bit more.

What bike are you coming off?

The 2018 Honda 250 that's coming out this summer could be a really good bike, not sure what to expect yet though.
Jack_Mehoff
Fantasy
57th
5/12/2017 7:13am
The 250 is slow, get the 690 enduro. You'll be burning up the dirt in no time. Make sure to check your sprocket bolts after every lap because that big 690 eats them faster than Rosie O'Donnell can eat a hamburger.
5/12/2017 8:38am
It's a great bike, the 17 forks are better than the 16. Depending how picky you are or if you might upgrade the suspension, you could...
It's a great bike, the 17 forks are better than the 16. Depending how picky you are or if you might upgrade the suspension, you could save money on the 16. The bike makes most it's power higher in the RPM range compared to say the YZF250, so you need to rev it a bit more.

The 2018 Honda 250 that's coming out this summer could be a really good bike, not sure what to expect yet though.
ty so much for answering me and give me a seriously answer i dont know what thias guys want from me
maybe im a beginner and i dont ahve lot of knowledge but its not a reason to make laugh of me

ty man
5/12/2017 8:41am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2017 9:04am
It's a great bike, the 17 forks are better than the 16. Depending how picky you are or if you might upgrade the suspension, you could...

HuskyTamir wrote:
ty so much for answering me and give me a seriously answer i dont know what thias guys want from me maybe im a beginner and...
ty so much for answering me and give me a seriously answer i dont know what thias guys want from me
maybe im a beginner and i dont ahve lot of knowledge but its not a reason to make laugh of me

ty man
Tamir, if you will post up a picture of you standing next to your bike with a sign that says, "HELLO HARRY" I will come back on here and eat crow all day and apologize profusely to you for thinking you're trolling Vital. I mean that. The ball is in your court.
Starcrossed
5/12/2017 8:14pm
My money is on Harry, but if he is proven wrong, he should change his screen name to CamilTamir. Laughing
tempura
5/12/2017 8:52pm
My money is on Harry, but if he is proven wrong, he should change his screen name to CamilTamir. Laughing
Yep. I think this could be one of the multiple account trolls.. But happy to be proven wrong.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
5/12/2017 9:01pm
I particularly liked this one:

5/13/2017 3:36am
tempura wrote:
Yep. I think this could be one of the multiple account trolls.. But happy to be proven wrong.
I think it's the same guy that plays Tyler.
HenryA
5/13/2017 8:35am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2017 8:36am
Tamir, if you will post up a picture of you standing next to your bike with a sign that says, "HELLO HARRY" I will come back...
Tamir, if you will post up a picture of you standing next to your bike with a sign that says, "HELLO HARRY" I will come back on here and eat crow all day and apologize profusely to you for thinking you're trolling Vital. I mean that. The ball is in your court.
I would love to see if it has a FMF pipe or not Laughing

Edit: with the short sx-style header!!!!
5/13/2017 8:46am
Tamir, if you will post up a picture of you standing next to your bike with a sign that says, "HELLO HARRY" I will come back...
HenryA wrote:
I would love to see if it has a FMF pipe or not Laughing

Edit: with the short sx-style header!!!!
It's a serious offer. I will not only apologize, I'll change my signature to read, "Husky Tamir is not a troll, and I am a moran for thinking he was."

If a guy really needs help, then the last thing I want to do is slag him over it. It's just that he has this pattern where he asks for help and about 10 guys try to give it to him and he just keeps asking over and over about basically the same stuff. It's almost like he likes guys to chase their tails around.

Again, I could be way off, and if I am, I will eat crow, apologize and change my signature line. Just post up that picture Bromir with you holding up a sign "HELLO HARRY" and your big smile with your Husky right there in front.
PFitzG38
5/14/2017 9:48am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2017 9:49am
I have one torn down in my garage right now. Pain in the ass to work on. What's with the wood screws and torx bolts, and all those wires under the seat!! Are you kidding me? WTF everything is hard to do from taking the spark plug out to getting a feeler gauge to the shims. Have you ever tried to replace the fuel pump filter? Its IN the freeking gas tank!! Give me back my 4 barrel CRF already

Some of the wires don't even plug into anything. Just bought a new 450 and accepted this valve job on a 250 to get used to working on a KTM. Fu$& dual over head cams!

Post a reply to: KTM SXF 250 2017 opinion guys

The Latest