Kx 125 Pro circuit build help?

MigGames
Hi first post here, I am building a 2003 Pro Circuit Kx 125 replica for my own pleasure but require some help, note that I'm not sure if this is in the right area but if not let me know.
First of all the bike was built in September 2004 but has 2003 style linkage which confuses me so if anyone could shed some light on that u would appreciate it.
Anyway a few things I am thinking about is what is the paint code for the frame on these bikes or is it just a metallic silver?
Can I use the later style fork guards with the wrap under brake line or better yet can I relocate the brake line to go around the fork like later models?
I take it the engine cases andv clutch cover are aluminium, is there a method I can use to get the darker style finish?
I've heard a few things about muriatic/hydrochloric acid but will that work?
On the original bikes were the front fenders Flo green or standard Kawasaki green?
Last thing, should I do a 2003 or 2004 replica as I cant decide which I prefer I know the differences are small buto I can decide.
Thanks
|
Sidecar
12/27/2016 11:33pm
I like the blue hubs in the top one, would look good with the blue rad hoses, I would build a mix of the two as I like the plain black side number plates on the bottom, with out the green surrounds.
Basically swap the wheels out.... Both look awesome though.
MigGames
12/28/2016 7:39am
Thanks guys I'm still not too sure I think magnesium colour wheel hubs will be in order.

Post a reply to: Kx 125 Pro circuit build help?

The Latest