Suzuki 2010 Team First Look

Crush
12/8/2009 8:38pm
Stroupe's gear looks badass... I think the teams graphics were cleaner last year but very cool...

Funny, didn't RC and Reedy run the PC systems? Is Yoshi putting their foot down now, cause the team has been at Yoshi for a few years hasn't it...
loftyair
12/8/2009 8:46pm
Great photos. I have a suggestion. I like to see 'actual-level' photos. Anything that is 'off' level is just not a good rendition. It can be a great pic otherwise, but if it is not square to horizon/vertical, it's just not good enough for me to look at again. I've seen lots of photos that were 'tilted' and the non-reality they suggest is useless. While I am not a pro photo at all means, I know what I like to see. I dont know how often or even if you do that, but just letting you know how I feel. I am often saying 'that would be the badest pic if only it was level!" Just my opinion, thx.

The Shop

calimxer91
12/8/2009 9:45pm
Digging the 5 and the Carbon Yoshimura.Well done .
Neutra
12/8/2009 10:10pm
Great pics Simon as always but why not showing Matt Moss (well Stroupe for the occasion) riding as well, he's part of the team right?
hoppsan
12/8/2009 11:34pm
Neutra wrote:
Great pics Simon as always but why not showing Matt Moss (well Stroupe for the occasion) riding as well, he's part of the team right?
Thought he was injured last weekend in Brisbane.
Jake-247
12/9/2009 3:07am
That black Yoshi looks bad ass. Too much red though IMO.
12/9/2009 5:09am
Neutra wrote:
My guess is Matt wasn't there, hence why Simon said Stroupe did a "stand in".
12/9/2009 5:11am
loftyair wrote:
Great photos. I have a suggestion. I like to see 'actual-level' photos. Anything that is 'off' level is just not a good rendition. It can be...
Great photos. I have a suggestion. I like to see 'actual-level' photos. Anything that is 'off' level is just not a good rendition. It can be a great pic otherwise, but if it is not square to horizon/vertical, it's just not good enough for me to look at again. I've seen lots of photos that were 'tilted' and the non-reality they suggest is useless. While I am not a pro photo at all means, I know what I like to see. I dont know how often or even if you do that, but just letting you know how I feel. I am often saying 'that would be the badest pic if only it was level!" Just my opinion, thx.
Sometimes the normal angle is just boring and needs to be angled. Simon is really good at making them look awesome.
ProMed
12/9/2009 5:18am
loftyair wrote:
Great photos. I have a suggestion. I like to see 'actual-level' photos. Anything that is 'off' level is just not a good rendition. It can be...
"not a good rendition"
"not good enough for you to look at"
"useless".

Wow.

btw- I like how you threw "great photos" in at the very beginning. Build em up, them tear em down..

As usual, the pics rocked imo.
Russell2686
12/9/2009 5:45am
loftyair wrote:
stfu
peelout719
12/9/2009 8:39am
why only one shot of stroupe dammit?

ps... awesome pictures
TeamGreen
12/9/2009 9:35am
Man our hard-ware looks Gooooooood. Jus' like it does on the Hondas.

Now, how do I get it on BK's bikes?
Shenzi
Fantasy
617th
12/9/2009 6:20pm
mxboss wrote:
Great shots as always, you have the "touch" ! Hey Simon, it's good to be working with you again!
Bob Maynard
General Manager
Scott Motosports
bmaynard@scottusa.com
Bob, is your helmet and gear going to be distributed through Parts?
CEMX182
12/9/2009 6:58pm
Neutra wrote:
My guess is Matt wasn't there, hence why Simon said Stroupe did a "stand in".
Matt Moss Broke his Back

Post a reply to: Suzuki 2010 Team First Look

The Latest