Messages from and to other Vital members.

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
Maybe i'm an idiot..... but here goes.

When I receive an email that says I received a message from another member I can read the membes message in the body of the email.

If I want to respond, I click the link provided.
It takes me back to VitalMX and to a page that lists the member who messaged me.
There is no history of what the that user sent me previously.

I type up a response and fill out the "capcha" test then hit submit....but nothing ever happens. It's like it never sends.

Is this right? Am I doing something wrong?
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3767th
9/21/2022 11:55am
Magoofan wrote:
Maybe i'm an idiot..... but here goes. When I receive an email that says I received a message from another member I can read the membes...
Maybe i'm an idiot..... but here goes.

When I receive an email that says I received a message from another member I can read the membes message in the body of the email.

If I want to respond, I click the link provided.
It takes me back to VitalMX and to a page that lists the member who messaged me.
There is no history of what the that user sent me previously.

I type up a response and fill out the "capcha" test then hit submit....but nothing ever happens. It's like it never sends.

Is this right? Am I doing something wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong. The PM system on here has been flawed for years and doesn't work very well.

If you click submit and it stays on that page it means the message didn't go through. When a message does go through the page reverts back to the Vital MX homepage.

I can't send messages from my laptop, but I have zero issues sending messages from my phone.

If you click the reply button from your actual email account and not the respond button shown under the Vital MX text box shown in the email you received, it will act just like your everyday emails.

Works much better that way and you know the email will go through.

Anyway, hope that makes sense.
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
10/1/2022 7:28am
Thanks Mav!

Interesting because the PM notice email says "do not reply to this email" after the "respond to this message" link.

I'll give it a try next time.

To anyone that has sent me a PM....now you know why I haven't "responded". Wink

Post a reply to: Messages from and to other Vital members.

The Latest