Something a little strange.

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:15am
Hey guys....first off , I'm digging the new site. It seems to be working pretty well , and it is definitely faster than it was just a few days ago.

One thing that is weird is this. When I jump onto a thread and open the page up for the first time , a lot of the peoples avatars are not there. It is just a white , blank square with red writing in it , saying " Vital member so and so". I have to refresh the page usually just once , or maybe twice to get them all to pop up.

One more thing....and I have no idea how this is happening. But up top , on "My forum posts".....every once in a while when I click on it , to recheck some of the threads I had posted in.....it takes me to some random other user. It's never the same user , it's usually always someone different....but definitely not my account.

Just trying to post some info. And also....I am running firefox. Which hasn't ever given me any problems on here or any other website that I can remember as of late.
|
vital_f
2/15/2011 3:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Hey guys....first off , I'm digging the new site. It seems to be working pretty well , and it is definitely faster than it was just...
Hey guys....first off , I'm digging the new site. It seems to be working pretty well , and it is definitely faster than it was just a few days ago.

One thing that is weird is this. When I jump onto a thread and open the page up for the first time , a lot of the peoples avatars are not there. It is just a white , blank square with red writing in it , saying " Vital member so and so". I have to refresh the page usually just once , or maybe twice to get them all to pop up.

One more thing....and I have no idea how this is happening. But up top , on "My forum posts".....every once in a while when I click on it , to recheck some of the threads I had posted in.....it takes me to some random other user. It's never the same user , it's usually always someone different....but definitely not my account.

Just trying to post some info. And also....I am running firefox. Which hasn't ever given me any problems on here or any other website that I can remember as of late.
Thanks. Looking into these issues.

Post a reply to: Something a little strange.

The Latest