2003 YZ250 2 Stroke

ctbale
Makes me sad, but I have to sell my bike.

|
ctbale
1/19/2017 8:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2017 10:54am
LOCATION Portland/Vancouver WA

Its a near mint yz. I have both exhausts, stock and a PC. and an FMF forest spark approved silencer. extra frame stuff, new bridgestone tires, new chain /sprockets, I replaced swingarm bearings and shock pivot bearings they had never been greased. changed the fork oil,, this bike is mint. Engine has never been disassembled. Tranny shifts like butta, clutch works perfectly. Inside of crbs look like new, and I drain them if I park it for more then a month. I am in Minnesota. Its in Vancouver WA in a storage unit.. I want $2000. I have so many extra parts you could sell and have the bike for free. Only time its been raced is me one time (54 year old) at washougal in old timers class. I am going to be in Vancouver in 2 or 3 weeks from now to sell it. I am an airplane mechanic, this bike is really nice. I have extra rear shox, and many parts. Comes with triangle stand, and metal lift stand and a bunch of oil. I am trying to empty out my storage unit, I have lots of other free stuff that goes with it also. I dont live in WA state any more and i cant keep payin the storage fees. sucks for me! You have to take the tan file cabinet, but you cant have the 1970 CT90, sorry. The picture with the #14 was how the bike was when I bought it. The first owner was in his 50s, he was like me, probably looked at it more then he rode it. He owned it till 2013. The 2nd owner was a 30 year old kid who put the pipe and and stickers and boyson reeds on it, bought a pair of tech 10 boots and rode in in a field next to his house. Lucky he didnt kill himself, never had ridden any kind of a dirt bike in his life. He owned it for a year, I got it at the end of 2013. ctbale@yahoo.com

Post a reply to: 2003 YZ250 2 Stroke

The Latest