Does anyone know where I can buy just the numbers from Flo Plates?

Edited Date/Time 2/10/2014 11:19am
Doing a resto on a '82 CR125 that I need some numbers like that for.
|
mx757
2/10/2014 9:02am
From what I understand, they don't even make the numbers, you send them a standard # plate with your own background and # printed on them, and they go through and make the plates for you from that.
2/10/2014 9:34am
mx757 wrote:
From what I understand, they don't even make the numbers, you send them a standard # plate with your own background and # printed on them...
From what I understand, they don't even make the numbers, you send them a standard # plate with your own background and # printed on them, and they go through and make the plates for you from that.
I know that, I just need new numbers for an already vented plate.
2/10/2014 10:36am
mx757 wrote:
From what I understand, they don't even make the numbers, you send them a standard # plate with your own background and # printed on them...
I know that, I just need new numbers for an already vented plate.
The numbers are part of the original plate, they stick the numbers on the plate and then cut the plate around the numbers.

I did the same thing on my vintage number plate, the numbers are part of the plate.

Your pest bet if you really need them is to find old Preston Petty ones, or make your own, by sticking your number on some thin plastic and then cutting them out.
ocscottie
2/10/2014 11:19am
Go to a plastic store and have them made, not sure of you have "Tap Plastics" in your are but they could make them easy.

Post a reply to: Does anyone know where I can buy just the numbers from Flo Plates?

The Latest