TM 300 first ride / Bike and GoPRO

PierreG
1/29/2014 7:41am
PierreG wrote:
I had no problems with the carb on my old or my new. But i only ride mx and no elevation. Im considering buying a smart...
I had no problems with the carb on my old or my new.

But i only ride mx and no elevation.

Im considering buying a smart carb. Sounds cool.

But i have no prob with the old so.

The TM is not as good as the YZ 250 but a lot tricker.

For me the 250 becomes too much topend.

The 300 is perfect, And the KTM with 300sxs signed off way too early. Had one before.
DrSweden wrote:
True dat. If you are in the big town, I think you know a 144 rider that will get a smartcarb soon (?), he has only...
True dat. If you are in the big town, I think you know a 144 rider that will get a smartcarb soon (?), he has only waited 8 months (lol). Jetting seems more like a 125/144 issue, so if your 300 is fine, don't bother.

These bikes are the most bling there's, glad you have such a good experience, I hope the brand will grow.
You mean Fredriks 144?

Yeah. My brother is on his second TM 450 MX also.

He really likes his bikes and they hold up really good.
1/29/2014 8:05am
DannyST107 wrote:
Hey all, first time riding with my newly aquired TM300MX 2012 and gopro camera! (Footage from last summer, haven't ridden much since) Boring track with some...
Hey all, first time riding with my newly aquired TM300MX 2012 and gopro camera! (Footage from last summer, haven't ridden much since)

Boring track with some small jumps unfortunatly

https://youtu.be/1ELTn75y07s

I would LOVE one of those!!! one of my friends has just ordered a brand new tm 125- cant wait to ride it!!!!

is this track open for practice? or any races on there i march/ april? we are planning on making the trip over for a weeks riding in march or april- we will be staying at de shatberg so not a million miles away from gemert. I had a look on their website but it doesnt seem to be very up to date.

thanks
DrSweden
1/29/2014 2:05pm
PierreG wrote:
You mean Fredriks 144?

Ha, yeah Fredrik! Small group of people. I have seen you around, didn't you take a digger at Vik this summer with your 300? Broke your handle bar, or something? But you were on your feet right away, so we were please you were at one piece at least. We are probably hitting Uringe Sat, spikes tyres are not on my my scooter yet though...
1/29/2014 2:46pm
I would LOVE one of those!!! one of my friends has just ordered a brand new tm 125- cant wait to ride it!!!! is this track...
I would LOVE one of those!!! one of my friends has just ordered a brand new tm 125- cant wait to ride it!!!!

is this track open for practice? or any races on there i march/ april? we are planning on making the trip over for a weeks riding in march or april- we will be staying at de shatberg so not a million miles away from gemert. I had a look on their website but it doesnt seem to be very up to date.

thanks
Haha don't bother coming here for the practice days, saturday from 13:30 till 16:00 and wednesday around the same i think.. problem is that half the track is only open for practice, there's alot more in the back just not open for anything other then races, which only a few will take place this year... you'll have more luck at eersel, veldhoven, lierop, budel, den dungen or boxmeer Smile

The Shop

PierreG
1/29/2014 10:08pm
PierreG wrote:
You mean Fredriks 144?

DrSweden wrote:
Ha, yeah Fredrik! Small group of people. I have seen you around, didn't you take a digger at Vik this summer with your 300? Broke your...
Ha, yeah Fredrik! Small group of people. I have seen you around, didn't you take a digger at Vik this summer with your 300? Broke your handle bar, or something? But you were on your feet right away, so we were please you were at one piece at least. We are probably hitting Uringe Sat, spikes tyres are not on my my scooter yet though...
That wasnt me who crashed. It was a buddy of mine on his 2012 TM300

I was there with him and riding though.

He broke his left arm and a toe.

Ive been riding Göta/Enköping 2-3 weekends now. Too far and too crowded at
Uringe for me.
1/30/2014 6:51am
I would LOVE one of those!!! one of my friends has just ordered a brand new tm 125- cant wait to ride it!!!! is this track...

thanks
DannyST107 wrote:
Haha don't bother coming here for the practice days, saturday from 13:30 till 16:00 and wednesday around the same i think.. problem is that half the...
Haha don't bother coming here for the practice days, saturday from 13:30 till 16:00 and wednesday around the same i think.. problem is that half the track is only open for practice, there's alot more in the back just not open for anything other then races, which only a few will take place this year... you'll have more luck at eersel, veldhoven, lierop, budel, den dungen or boxmeer Smile
thanks for the reply and good advice! We normally make the trip over to holland/ belgium for a week at a time twice a year- we love riding over there! Some great tracks. We've spent alot of time riding at eersel (probably my favourite track in that area) and have also ridden at reusel, valkenswaard, veldhoven, lille, helmond, lierop,lommel, olmen- not been to budel yet - thats the one near lierop isnt it? thats quite good in the wet?

Just saw this and thought it looked quite good and would be somewhere different to go! We normally stay in bladel so obviously very close to eersel and reusel! but looking at staying at de shatberg this time so was looking for some different tracks to try!!! Is the one at Oss good? (new seven hills?) as thats not too far from where we will be staying

We would be interested in racing somewhere in the area aswel if theres anything on whilst we're over- its looking like itll be mid april that we come over next

thanks for the help!
1/30/2014 7:32am
thanks for the reply and good advice! We normally make the trip over to holland/ belgium for a week at a time twice a year- we...
thanks for the reply and good advice! We normally make the trip over to holland/ belgium for a week at a time twice a year- we love riding over there! Some great tracks. We've spent alot of time riding at eersel (probably my favourite track in that area) and have also ridden at reusel, valkenswaard, veldhoven, lille, helmond, lierop,lommel, olmen- not been to budel yet - thats the one near lierop isnt it? thats quite good in the wet?

Just saw this and thought it looked quite good and would be somewhere different to go! We normally stay in bladel so obviously very close to eersel and reusel! but looking at staying at de shatberg this time so was looking for some different tracks to try!!! Is the one at Oss good? (new seven hills?) as thats not too far from where we will be staying

We would be interested in racing somewhere in the area aswel if theres anything on whilst we're over- its looking like itll be mid april that we come over next

thanks for the help!
Budel is more in the south yeah and great during wintertime or wet periods, also oss is a ONK (Dutch championship) track which isn't open other then for races, and new seven hills is Berghem, another great sanddtrack!
DrSweden
1/31/2014 11:53am
PierreG wrote:
That wasnt me who crashed. It was a buddy of mine on his 2012 TM300 I was there with him and riding though. He broke his...
That wasnt me who crashed. It was a buddy of mine on his 2012 TM300

I was there with him and riding though.

He broke his left arm and a toe.

Ive been riding Göta/Enköping 2-3 weekends now. Too far and too crowded at
Uringe for me.
Oh my, I know remember he hold his arm. Damn, sorry to hear. He went back riding when after recovery I hope? So there were two TM 300 that day? Awesome. To damn u are to far. I have tried to talk Fredrik going to Enköping, I like that track. We should hook up at some point. Fredrik is pretty lonely and need therapeutic support riding and setting that scoot up! Wink I'm going to put the spike tires on this night. Smile
PierreG
1/31/2014 12:46pm
He sold the bike but hes on his way back on the bike.

Well be riding enköping saturday and sunday.

Pierre
nytsmaC
1/31/2014 11:54pm
Has anyone tried the Scalvini pipe on the 250MX? I just picked up a 13, on the fence about turning it into a 300.

Post a reply to: TM 300 first ride / Bike and GoPRO

The Latest