The Tarp is Coming Off Here in Seattle

Edited Date/Time 4/20/2013 1:58pm
Pretty wet in spots. Hasn't rained since about 5 AM. Shortened schedule today, they erased the first practiced and bumped everything else back a little bit.
|
Sandberm
4/20/2013 11:10am
Its so bad they have to get rid of free practice huh?

Sure sucks for the guys that cant pick up on the track quickly.
Motodave15
4/20/2013 11:24am
Pretty wet in spots. Hasn't rained since about 5 AM. Shortened schedule today, they erased the first practiced and bumped everything else back a little bit.
These condensed schedule bullshit because of a little rain annoys the hellout of me. Unless its pouring for more than 4+ hours they should be allowed to run a regular schedule. straight up.
ocscottie
4/20/2013 11:33am
Ive been tryin to do a rain dance, but i keep falling flat on my face, Blink

I want at least ONE mudder this season! and a real mudder like SF 06.

...and btw GO KENNY!! Cool
4/20/2013 12:31pm
ocscottie wrote:
Ive been tryin to do a rain dance, but i keep falling flat on my face, :blink: I want at least ONE mudder this season! and...
Ive been tryin to do a rain dance, but i keep falling flat on my face, Blink

I want at least ONE mudder this season! and a real mudder like SF 06.

...and btw GO KENNY!! Cool
Smile

Yep mudders, tracks of different soil type, different obstacle configurations, only make a season better.

It gets really old all of the complaining that people do about the tracks in the past few years.

Rain or Shine!

You either get to the front or you don't. They all start behind the same gate.

The Shop

4/20/2013 12:41pm
Motodave15 wrote:
These condensed schedule bullshit because of a little rain annoys the hellout of me. Unless its pouring for more than 4+ hours they should be allowed...
These condensed schedule bullshit because of a little rain annoys the hellout of me. Unless its pouring for more than 4+ hours they should be allowed to run a regular schedule. straight up.

Less bike time on the track = better track conditions when it matters.
Lone Wolf
4/20/2013 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2013 1:22pm
Motodave15 wrote:
These condensed schedule bullshit because of a little rain annoys the hellout of me. Unless its pouring for more than 4+ hours they should be allowed...
Get off your high horse, brah. I'm sure you would have a different opinion if you were one of the riders or mechanics.
ocscottie
4/20/2013 1:40pm
Is that better? fixed it, was a pain in the ass to get the weird orange splotch out of the "4"

ocscottie
4/20/2013 1:45pm
I didnt realize there is a free UFC fight on! Prelims on FX at 2pm PST. I am so in love w/ my new TV, ive had permawoodage for 3 days now!
Motodave15
4/20/2013 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2013 1:57pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Get off your high horse, brah. I'm sure you would have a different opinion if you were one of the riders or mechanics.
Nope I rode the great glen helen mudder back in 72! Laughing Laughing Laughing

On a serious note, though.. The ticket stub says rain or shine etc. and i don't mind the track being covered with the tarp. But I do not like condensed schedules for the races, its like straight BS.

Do not give me the mechanic thing, Ive used pressure washers before, its not that hard to clean them off.... Other parts and internals definitely take more abuse, but thats the nature of the beast. I mean, they don't stop the 24hrs of lemans if there is a downpour. (I know there in cars, but the speeds make that more dangerous)

Fyi I also think it was whitelock (He who ruined sx as a whole) who started this shit. I think it was 94 or 95 or 97 idk lol but it was a texas sx.. ran a full 20 and that was a mudder.. idk if they covered the track or not.

Im just saying no condensed schedule.. Run the whole thing.

Post a reply to: The Tarp is Coming Off Here in Seattle

The Latest