2001 Suzuki Rm250 Q's

se7en
Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 12:15pm

Anyone Wanna Help Out With Some Q's I Got..?
Want to know which pipe this is ? i can zoom in on the image and see its a pro circuit 304
but not sure what is the other end or which model it is? im not really familiar with anything, (newbie)
also if it will be compatible with a 2001 suzuki rm250, or if it matters?
also what are the advantages of changing it or of this pipe.. at the moment have a fmf gold series that came on the bike.
also which type of handle bars are in the image, and if the clamps for the brake and clutch will fit on the them _____ from a 2001 rm250.

thanks to anyone who can help, not very knowledgable..
|
barkhard696
4/29/2014 5:02pm
>Want to know which pipe this is ? i can zoom in on the image and see its a pro circuit 304

Pro Circuit Works pipe, Pro Circuit R304 silencer

>also if it will be compatible with a 2001 suzuki rm250, or if it matters?

Pro Circuit made this pipe and silencer for the 2001. But that is almost 14 model years back. Search eBay or Motosport or Tucker Rocky and ask if they have in stock, but it's going to cost several hundred for the pipe and silencer.

>also what are the advantages of changing it or of this pipe.. at the moment have a fmf gold series that came on the bike.

No advantages. I used them because that is the brand that was on the Team Suzuki bikes that year. FMF is a fine pipe maker.

>also which type of handle bars are in the image

Renthal Fat Bars

>and if the clamps for the brake and clutch will fit on the them _____ from a 2001 rm250.

Yes, all handlebars and brake and clutch mountings are standardized. There is no difference from one maker to the next. The difference is the oversized part of the handlebar, which require oversized mounts for the top clamp.

>and if the clamps for the brake and clutch will fit on the them _____ from a 2001 rm250.
se7en
4/29/2014 9:34pm
>Want to know which pipe this is ? i can zoom in on the image and see its a pro circuit 304 Pro Circuit Works pipe...
>Want to know which pipe this is ? i can zoom in on the image and see its a pro circuit 304

Pro Circuit Works pipe, Pro Circuit R304 silencer

>also if it will be compatible with a 2001 suzuki rm250, or if it matters?

Pro Circuit made this pipe and silencer for the 2001. But that is almost 14 model years back. Search eBay or Motosport or Tucker Rocky and ask if they have in stock, but it's going to cost several hundred for the pipe and silencer.

>also what are the advantages of changing it or of this pipe.. at the moment have a fmf gold series that came on the bike.

No advantages. I used them because that is the brand that was on the Team Suzuki bikes that year. FMF is a fine pipe maker.

>also which type of handle bars are in the image

Renthal Fat Bars

Yes, all handlebars and brake and clutch mountings are standardized. There is no difference from one maker to the next. The difference is the oversized part of the handlebar, which require oversized mounts for the top clamp.

THANKS FOR THE HELP. by the way your project was a big inspiration and came out great!
barkhard696
4/30/2014 12:15pm
>THANKS FOR THE HELP. by the way your project was a big inspiration and came out great!

Thanks, the work on the bike is being done by a member of Vital, 718.

Post a reply to: 2001 Suzuki Rm250 Q's

The Latest