2019 KX450 ARC Levers

Tad450
ARC has the 2019 KX450 foldable adjustable levers in stock. I ordered my set through Works Connection. Works Connection old had or carried the Aluminum Levers, not the Memlon Levers. You can get the Memlon Lever through arc levers.
Wish I knew this before I ordered the aluminum from WC.
Anyways the Levers are a perfect fit, both clutch and front brake have a very smooth pull.
Levers were so new they didn't have instructions in the packages yet. So I called arc to verify the install:

Clutch perch and lever install you do not use the stock spring, the kit comes with its own plunger, so remove the stock plunger that is sticking out of the small rubber boot, lube both ends of the new plunger and install it with the ball / mushroom head facing away from the bike, this is the end that will go to you new lever hole / socket, also don't use you stock perch bolt, use the new sleeve and bolt arc provides.

The Levers are thicker than the stock Levers which feels better to me.
Front brake perch and lever install don't use the stock spring here as well and use the sleeve and bolt provided.
I hope this helps.
|
blaze 57
10/12/2018 3:55pm
I have the ARC levers on my KTM and love them. I have the Memlon on the clutch side and aluminum on the brake side. I started out with the memlon on the brake but didn't like the feel. Preferred the solid feeling of aluminum. Top notch quality machining and fit!
9/18/2020 4:35pm
I prefer the ARC “i” models.
They adjust 6 ways. You can adjust the engagement and feel. Very factory next level
fcr
9/27/2020 2:18pm
ARC makes great products.
wadam1313
3/12/2023 10:56pm

ARC makes the best levers ever. Quality, fitment, performance, factory looks, you just can’t go wrong. Lifetime warranty as well, all you have to pay for is the shipping to replace a bent or broken lever. Pretty good deal. 

The Shop

Rider 5280
5/5/2023 12:16am
blaze 57 wrote:
I have the ARC levers on my KTM and love them. I have the Memlon on the clutch side and aluminum on the brake side. I...
I have the ARC levers on my KTM and love them. I have the Memlon on the clutch side and aluminum on the brake side. I started out with the memlon on the brake but didn't like the feel. Preferred the solid feeling of aluminum. Top notch quality machining and fit!

Memlon vs. Aluminum on brake side:

I personally like the feeling of Memlon on the brake side for the compliance it gives. It gives me just a tad more "forgiveness" in the initial bite of the brake. I also run 280mm rotors and stainless steel brake lines, for reference.

Options like this are so awesome AND it's pretty cool to read how we all like slightly different setups. It gives me ideas!

Thanks for sharing Blaze 57!

Rider 5280
5/5/2023 12:18am
I prefer the ARC “i” models.
They adjust 6 ways. You can adjust the engagement and feel. Very factory next level

The PowerLevers are AMAZING - agree. They are also available in both materials.

Given how adjustable they are, I am surprised they aren't more popular.

wide open wally
Fantasy
4039th
5/13/2023 6:43pm

I’m struggling getting my clutch side lever to fit. What is the part number you guys got? Mine says it’s for a 19 450 but it will not fit on it without modifying the outside of my perch where the lever actually meets it. 

Post a reply to: 2019 KX450 ARC Levers

The Latest