Joe Rogan

Oldschool
2/5/2024 7:36am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2024 10:17am

The one with Jewel the singer / songwriter classic living in a car to  making to the top while her Mom is stealing all the money lol

Episode

APLMAN99
2/5/2024 9:01am

I started listening to Rogan a bit more during my first drive down to Texas in October.  He is entertaining, for sure.  But some of the shit he says is just so bizarre that it's almost psychotic that he says it with such conviction.  The funniest thing that still makes me laugh is when he was talking with one of his guests about bears (it seems like he talks about them fairly often) and just states with absolute conviction that New Jersey is the state with the highest amount of black bears per capita.  Just absolute certainty, and his guest just accepted it as fact.  In all fairness, New Jersey IS the 28th highest ranked state in black bears by capita so he only missed it by 27........!

TeamGreen
2/5/2024 9:36am

My commute is 600 miles. I listen to a bit of Rogan. 

The recent Ron White episode is a classic example of “2 guys shootin’ the shit”. 

Want to read a funny-but-true story about California Idiots, Heavy Rain and driving too fast in a brand new car…. Well, go grab a coffee or whatever and dig this….

Last-night in the rain that many of you are probably tired of hearing about…but, it’s a pretty big deal to the typical Californian that doesn’t even own a rain slicker…I saw a Brand New Lexus go off into the grass and mud at about 100 MPH in a VERY HEAVY DOWN-POUR and -fortunately- got away with spinning out in the muddy median AFTER crossing traffic TWICE and just BARELY AVOIDED GOING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC…which is waaaaay the fuck over on the other side of the world by typical U.S. interstate stds. 

Again, after crossing traffic TWICE WHILE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL (went into median and then back across traffic to the right side of the road…”off-into-the-mud”…then back across traffic to the median…where there was plenty of mud and standing water…muddy enough to just BARELY keep them from GOING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC. They DID NOT “slow down” until this point…as if they were driving thru it until this point…we’re racers…we know acceleration versus deceleration when we see it, right? 

This happened right in-front of me, Milo and a coupl’a truck drivers and some light traffic about 1/4 mile behind us…

NO ONE STOPPED. Fuck’em. They were HAULING ASS in the kind of rain that’s so heavy that hydroplaning is a guarantee with any sort of “stupidity at speed”. After witnessing it and feeling that pit in my stomach as they were FLYING towards the north-bound lanes…I didn’t trust myself to not punch the driver in the face. So…just like the big rig drivers and the rest of the cars behind us…”Fuck’em”. 

This is coming from a guy that rolls down the road with 2 fire extinguisher, a serious 1st Aid Kit, power tools, spare gas and “cold weather gear”. Laughing

Terms/Terminology: 

Heavy Down-Pour…in this case…the same kind of insane rain I’ve driven thru in Louisiana, Bama…the Carolinas…Tennessee…

On-Coming Traffic…I’ve seen this happen…when a car goes flying into oncoming traffic…out of control…at speed. It’s horrific. 

Accelertaion/Deceleration: when you’ve raced enough, flown enough, tested enough and in allll sorts of disciplines and environments…your brain takes note of a vehicles speed variations and directional control/intent. 

Well, that was my Sunday-night.

Go have yourself an awesome week. 

Manny 

G-man
2/20/2024 11:26pm

30,000 Chinese enter the US illegally in the last year in the disaster known as the US Southwest Border.

They're also buying up farmland close to critical US military bases.

yeah I know it's Dr Phil but this is interesting and nobody's talking about it. Unsure

The Shop

2/29/2024 10:51am

2101 Bret Weinstein

2109 Abigail Shrier

other podcast also very good:

The Tucker Carlson Podcast - Bret Weinstein

peelout
2/29/2024 12:59pm

the latest Tom Green episode was actually really good, gave me a whole new perspective of that wacky bastard

Zycki11
2/29/2024 2:13pm
peelout wrote:

the latest Tom Green episode was actually really good, gave me a whole new perspective of that wacky bastard

Halfway oblivious he was 

Jeremy A.K.
2/29/2024 3:22pm
peelout wrote:

Just a man and his gigantic mule

Sandberm656
Fantasy
598th
3/2/2024 7:18am

2101 Bret Weinstein

2109 Abigail Shrier

I've watched Abigail Shrier in the past few days on Michael Malice podcast and Jordan Peterson. She makes a lot of sense to me.

This PBD interview with Erik Prince makes a lot of sense to me also. Too much consolidation of power, too many lobbyists, too many self serving types in the military and government, etc etc.

Sandberm656
Fantasy
598th
3/2/2024 7:41am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2024 7:43am
G-man wrote:
30,000 Chinese enter the US illegally in the last year in the disaster known as the US Southwest Border. They're also buying up farmland close to...

30,000 Chinese enter the US illegally in the last year in the disaster known as the US Southwest Border.

They're also buying up farmland close to critical US military bases.

yeah I know it's Dr Phil but this is interesting and nobody's talking about it. Unsure

That goes along with reports from last September that Chinese spys were posing as tourists around US military sites. 

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/09/04/chinese-nationals-posing-tourists-have-accessed-us-military-bases-and-other-sensitive-sites-report.html

"Chinese nationals, who sometimes posed as tourists, accessed U.S. military bases and other sensitive sites around 100 times in recent years, according to an exclusive report by The Wall Street Journal.

The newspaper cited U.S. officials, who described the incidents as potential forms of espionage..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My US Representative, Dan Newhouse, has been trying to do something about farm land being bought by certain countries. 

https://newhouse.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/newhouse-defends-american-farmland-foreign-adversaries#:~:text=Newhouse's%20amendment%2C%20which%20was%20introduced,foreign%20businesses%2C%20or%20any%20agent%2C

" Last week, Rep. Dan Newhouse (R-WA) introduced an amendment to the Agriculture and Rural Development Appropriations bill that will require the Secretary of Agriculture to take necessary actions to prohibit the purchase of U.S. agricultural land by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), Russia, North Korea, or Iran. His amendment was adopted by a vote of 34 to 26...."

Zycki11
3/2/2024 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2024 12:14pm

2101 Bret Weinstein

2109 Abigail Shrier

I've watched Abigail Shrier in the past few days on Michael Malice podcast and Jordan Peterson. She makes a lot of sense to me. This PBD...

I've watched Abigail Shrier in the past few days on Michael Malice podcast and Jordan Peterson. She makes a lot of sense to me.

This PBD interview with Erik Prince makes a lot of sense to me also. Too much consolidation of power, too many lobbyists, too many self serving types in the military and government, etc etc.

It is insane how much Black Rock owns in assets. They are so big even the government loans from them. Yet, we still allow them to continue forward with $10 trillion in assets. What happened to breaking up monopolies like southwestern bell? The only difference is Larry Fink was smart enough to play the longer game and owns 10% of almost everything. Defense, banks, land, water, oil, tech, AI, government, all owned by BlackRock.  They are the type of wealth that can erase businesses, boards, you name it. Nothing can get in their way.  They can pay anybody off with ease. Richest man in the world? Who cares… they can afford 10 Tesla companies with ease. 

eddie
3/2/2024 1:00pm

Blackrock also has access to Chinese markets that no other company in the world has . I wonder what they had to give to get that deal . 

Zycki11
3/2/2024 1:35pm
eddie wrote:
Blackrock also has access to Chinese markets that no other company in the world has . I wonder what they had to give to get that...

Blackrock also has access to Chinese markets that no other company in the world has . I wonder what they had to give to get that deal . 

Nothing, they are large enough that China wanted them 

TeamGreen
3/2/2024 3:09pm

Rogan…

Stem Cells.

He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

How do I know? 

Fantasy
4546th
3/8/2024 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2024 4:15pm

This made me LOL at what a POS Sheldon Johnson is.

G-man
4/18/2024 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2024 2:41pm

Joe's best guest, his beloved Golden RetrieverSmile

I Luv Dawgs Laughing

MX114
4/18/2024 2:50pm

The latest Joe Rogan with Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is a great listen for anyone who is into archeology and ancient civilizations. Quality debate on human history 

peelout
4/18/2024 3:27pm
308 wrote:

holy shit

G-man
4/18/2024 10:00pm
MX114 wrote:
The latest Joe Rogan with Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is a great listen for anyone who is into archeology and ancient civilizations. Quality debate on...

The latest Joe Rogan with Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is a great listen for anyone who is into archeology and ancient civilizations. Quality debate on human history 

I tried listening to that as I liked Joe Rogan and Graham Hancock interview about the pyramids a few years back.

But that Flint Dibble dude was hard to take. I have trouble respecting nerdy Know-it-all's who have a condescending attitude as he was laughing at some of Hancock's perspective. 🙄

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
957th
4/18/2024 10:40pm
G-man wrote:
I tried listening to that as I liked Joe Rogan and Graham Hancock interview about the pyramids a few years back. But that Flint Dibble dude...

I tried listening to that as I liked Joe Rogan and Graham Hancock interview about the pyramids a few years back.

But that Flint Dibble dude was hard to take. I have trouble respecting nerdy Know-it-all's who have a condescending attitude as he was laughing at some of Hancock's perspective. 🙄

I thought the same but listened to it all. It got pretty "spicy".

APLMAN99
4/19/2024 4:36pm

I’m only about 2.5 hours into the 4.5 hour episode, but so far Dibble has shown that he’s approached things scientifically (no surprise there, he’s actually trained and educated in the field) and Hancock is butthurt that his assertions made without scientific proof are not blindly accepted. Hancock is entertaining, and it’s great that he’s excited about his hobby, but he’s not a serious scientist and never will be with the approach he’s taking. 

Fantasy
4546th
4/19/2024 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2024 7:41pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I’m only about 2.5 hours into the 4.5 hour episode, but so far Dibble has shown that he’s approached things scientifically (no surprise there, he’s actually...

I’m only about 2.5 hours into the 4.5 hour episode, but so far Dibble has shown that he’s approached things scientifically (no surprise there, he’s actually trained and educated in the field) and Hancock is butthurt that his assertions made without scientific proof are not blindly accepted. Hancock is entertaining, and it’s great that he’s excited about his hobby, but he’s not a serious scientist and never will be with the approach he’s taking. 

I agree.
Hancock has zero interest in science. He is a clown. His Netflix show confirms this. 
I'm ashamed how much time i've wasted watching and reading is BS years ago. He can sure sell books though. 

Fantasy
4546th
5/1/2024 10:47am

Gonna offend a lot of dummies here

Excellent 2 hour video with time stamps on huckster Hancock

APLMAN99
22 hours ago

Holy shit, I’m about 3/4 of the way through the Terrence Howard episode and that guy is phucking nuts!  As in, 1x1=2 nuts…….

Zycki11
20 hours ago
MX114 wrote:
The latest Joe Rogan with Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is a great listen for anyone who is into archeology and ancient civilizations. Quality debate on...

That whole Younger Drius stage is quite the historical shit show at the moment haha

Jeff K
Fantasy
3791st
20 hours ago
APLMAN99 wrote:

Holy shit, I’m about 3/4 of the way through the Terrence Howard episode and that guy is phucking nuts!  As in, 1x1=2 nuts…….

I somehow made it through to the end. He’s either a genius or bat shit crazy.  I’m not smart enough to decide. 

APLMAN99
10 hours ago
APLMAN99 wrote:

Jeff K wrote:

I somehow made it through to the end. He’s either a genius or bat shit crazy.  I’m not smart enough to decide. 

Definitely BSC. Just his explanation for why 1x1 cannot equal 1 displays that pretty well. His word salad was insane, and it wasn’t a case of him misspeaking. He’s actually put that insanity in writing. 

Post a reply to: Joe Rogan

The Latest