Ron Desanctimonious

Stephon
4/23/2023 6:43pm
LoudLove wrote:
Trump/Noem = Biden (or whoever) victory. Lessons from ‘16 & ‘20 still hold true: don’t run a ticket people will vote against.  The millions of people...

Trump/Noem = Biden (or whoever) victory. Lessons from ‘16 & ‘20 still hold true: don’t run a ticket people will vote against.  The millions of people supporting conservative platforms but unable to support Trump deserve better. 

TDeath21 wrote:
I’ll just copy and paste this here again, because it will hold true forever. Not directing it to you by the way, more so adding onto...

I’ll just copy and paste this here again, because it will hold true forever. Not directing it to you by the way, more so adding onto what you said.

If you truly believe that the 2020 election was rigged/fraudulent/stolen, then you also have to believe there’s no point in ever voting, as the outcome is already determined, so just stay home on every Election Day and live your life.

If you truly believe the 2020 election was rigged/fraudulent/stolen, then you must also believe they will do so to Trump again in 2024, so he should not be the one you’re backing to get the Republican nomination.

If you still support Trump, but believe the election was not rigged/fraudulent/stolen, then you must also understand how many millions of people will turn out again to vote against him, and therefore you should not be backing him to win the Republican nomination.

I’m not sure if Republicans have figured all that out yet. His 2020 election campaign was also pre J6. He 100% lost a ton more voters after that, especially anyone on the more moderate wing of the Republican Party. That’s votes he would desperately need in 2024.

Mr. G wrote:
Great question. Honestly the only thing I know for sure is that I have no idea. Let me explain. We all saw the rally's. Trumps were...

Great question. Honestly the only thing I know for sure is that I have no idea. Let me explain. We all saw the rally's. Trumps were massive while Joe had to hire people. I used to think this was a big factor until I realized that the average democrat doesn't care who their nominee is. It simply doesn't matter as they will get Santa Claus no matter what. But there is something else; remember when the Republican pole watchers were kicked out and the windows boarded up? There still is video but I'm sure all remember. What was that all about? Until someone can explain that, many will never understand. And no amount of name calling or insults will ever overcome this oddity. 

I'm still amazed that he managed his campaign in a way that it was even close.  How many Presidents have only served one term?  I thought he would've phoned in another term easily. 

Are the Dems THAT good to be able to pull off massive election fraud without much of any evidence of it?  Personally, I don't think the Dems are that good. Not at all.

Were Republican poll watchers kicked out in numerous counties and states?  I think trump is moving away from the massive rally strategy this time around.   

Mr. G
4/24/2023 3:52pm

Yes, is there not video of them being kicked out and windows boarded? Hard to say about the rally's. He probably loves them. There is one thing I could not have been more wrong about. Biggest economy in the history of the world. I really thought people would care more about that. But not everyone has their job tied directly to the economy. And another thing, why are Republicans calling for Joe not to run again? Really? Do they think he can win? They should be giving him money. 

tcannon521
Fantasy
1220th
4/24/2023 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2023 5:29pm
Mr. G wrote:
Yes, is there not video of them being kicked out and windows boarded? Hard to say about the rally's. He probably loves them. There is one...

Yes, is there not video of them being kicked out and windows boarded? Hard to say about the rally's. He probably loves them. There is one thing I could not have been more wrong about. Biggest economy in the history of the world. I really thought people would care more about that. But not everyone has their job tied directly to the economy. And another thing, why are Republicans calling for Joe not to run again? Really? Do they think he can win? They should be giving him money. 

Based on your comment, Biden or another Democrat should easily win in 2024 considering the last two years economy have been bigger than any Trump year.

Also, his first two years have seen the highest GDP percentage growth in the last forty years. 

borg
4/24/2023 5:52pm
Mr. G wrote:
Yes, is there not video of them being kicked out and windows boarded? Hard to say about the rally's. He probably loves them. There is one...

tcannon521 wrote:
Based on your comment, Biden or another Democrat should easily win in 2024 considering the last two years economy have been bigger than any Trump year...

Based on your comment, Biden or another Democrat should easily win in 2024 considering the last two years economy have been bigger than any Trump year.

Also, his first two years have seen the highest GDP percentage growth in the last forty years. 

Are there still people who  think the president controls the economy or are you just playing in the Hatfields and McCoys sandbox?

There has never been one President in my 70 trips around the sun that has controlled my economy.  Some of them try but the significant percentage of "get er done" Americans are much more powerful than they are in that regard. Trump was no more responsible for the good economy during his time that Bush was for the collapse at the end of his. Neither was Obama the reason for the recovery in 09.

Never mind. I have boring political opinions. No fun at all for the team players.

The Shop

tcannon521
Fantasy
1220th
4/24/2023 6:02pm
borg wrote:
Are there still people who  think the president controls the economy or are you just playing in the Hatfields and McCoys sandbox? There has never been...

Are there still people who  think the president controls the economy or are you just playing in the Hatfields and McCoys sandbox?

There has never been one President in my 70 trips around the sun that has controlled my economy.  Some of them try but the significant percentage of "get er done" Americans are much more powerful than they are in that regard. Trump was no more responsible for the good economy during his time that Bush was for the collapse at the end of his. Neither was Obama the reason for the recovery in 09.

Never mind. I have boring political opinions. No fun at all for the team players.

I agree!!! I just wanted to point out how ridiculous the quoted post was. 

borg
4/24/2023 8:12pm
borg wrote:
Are there still people who  think the president controls the economy or are you just playing in the Hatfields and McCoys sandbox? There has never been...

tcannon521 wrote:

I agree!!! I just wanted to point out how ridiculous the quoted post was. 

Duly acknowledged.

TDeath21
4/25/2023 2:36pm

Joe Biden has officially announced he’s running for re-election. 90% chance we have a 2020 rematch.

APLMAN99
4/25/2023 5:43pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Joe Biden has officially announced he’s running for re-election. 90% chance we have a 2020 rematch.

If those end up being the two leading choices, then I’ll finally be putting a campaign bumper sticker on my car……

IMG 4281

borg
4/25/2023 6:08pm

I get one of these for me and one for my neighbor every 4 years.  Hopefully they will be out soon. It's almost time.

Al2020.jpg?VersionId=RIkDJRCJiMdKm4MTw6p

Mr. G
5/8/2023 3:35pm
Mr. G wrote:

tcannon521 wrote:
Based on your comment, Biden or another Democrat should easily win in 2024 considering the last two years economy have been bigger than any Trump year...

borg wrote:

And yet it always turns out a certain way. 

Mr. G
5/8/2023 3:36pm

By the by, nobody answered my question. Probably nobody will. That says it all. 

Mr. G
5/8/2023 3:57pm

By the by by the by etc. I live in CA. That means my opinion means nothing. It's more than 2 to 1. So perhaps I should keep my yap shut. Some that care about me might want to hear my opinion but technically my opinion means nothing. No offense to myself. 

TDeath21
5/8/2023 4:53pm
Mr. G wrote:
By the by by the by etc. I live in CA. That means my opinion means nothing. It's more than 2 to 1. So perhaps I...

By the by by the by etc. I live in CA. That means my opinion means nothing. It's more than 2 to 1. So perhaps I should keep my yap shut. Some that care about me might want to hear my opinion but technically my opinion means nothing. No offense to myself. 

You probably support electing the president by popular vote then. It’s not fair to you that your vote never matters and my vote in Missouri is more valuable than anyone’s in California. 

Mr. G
5/8/2023 5:17pm
Mr. G wrote:
By the by by the by etc. I live in CA. That means my opinion means nothing. It's more than 2 to 1. So perhaps I...

TDeath21 wrote:
You probably support electing the president by popular vote then. It’s not fair to you that your vote never matters and my vote in Missouri is...

You probably support electing the president by popular vote then. It’s not fair to you that your vote never matters and my vote in Missouri is more valuable than anyone’s in California. 

I don't support that. Why would you assume? 

TDeath21
5/8/2023 5:26pm
Mr. G wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:
You probably support electing the president by popular vote then. It’s not fair to you that your vote never matters and my vote in Missouri is...

Mr. G wrote:

I figured you’d want your vote to count.

Mr. G
5/10/2023 11:31am
TDeath21 wrote:

Mr. G wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

I do

2DoorKicker75
5/10/2023 2:07pm
FastJoe wrote:
You guys all owe China a major ‘thank you’.

What are we thanking Communist Red China for? Destroying our economy? Killing one million in the US, seven million world wide? Joe Biden? 

2DoorKicker75
5/10/2023 2:12pm
Mr. G wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

The Electoral College keeps the Population Centers from deciding my life. Why should California, New York City, and Chicago dictate to the rest of the nation? Our forefathers were pretty smart fellas. They designed a system to keep exactly what you describe from happening. 

Humans are a herd animal. The most scared, panicky, of the sheep, live deep within the herd. 

TDeath21
5/10/2023 2:36pm
Mr. G wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Mr. G wrote:

I do

If you’re a Republican or a Conservative in California, it never does. And for presidential elections, my vote in Missouri is more important than yours.

Mr. G
5/10/2023 3:37pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Mr. G wrote:

I do

TDeath21 wrote:

If you’re a Republican or a Conservative in California, it never does. And for presidential elections, my vote in Missouri is more important than yours.

That is the case

JN137
Fantasy
1376th
5/10/2023 4:13pm
TDeath21 wrote:

Mr. G wrote:

I do

TDeath21 wrote:

People don't understand that California, outside of SF and LA, is pretty conservative. I am pretty sure there are more registered Republicans in CA than any other state. Yet they are still outnumbered. 

But you are correct. CA as a state will never, ever not vote Democrat. Those few, very dense, urban areas control the state and the vote. 

TDeath21
5/10/2023 4:20pm
Mr. G wrote:

I do

TDeath21 wrote:

JN137 wrote:
People don't understand that California, outside of SF and LA, is pretty conservative. I am pretty sure there are more registered Republicans in CA than any...

People don't understand that California, outside of SF and LA, is pretty conservative. I am pretty sure there are more registered Republicans in CA than any other state. Yet they are still outnumbered. 

But you are correct. CA as a state will never, ever not vote Democrat. Those few, very dense, urban areas control the state and the vote. 

Yep and that’s my point. All those Republicans in California have essentially 0 say in who the most powerful person in the entire world is. Insane. 

Post a reply to: Ron Desanctimonious

The Latest