UFOs Are Real?!?!?

8/6/2023 6:28am
Richy wrote:
For anyone who hasn't watched/listened, there's some related stories from guys who seem to be credible and genuine on the Shawn Ryan Show episodes (2x) with Dr...

For anyone who hasn't watched/listened, there's some related stories from guys who seem to be credible and genuine on the Shawn Ryan Show episodes (2x) with Dr. Steven Greer and the handful of whistleblowers he's put him onto (3 or 4), they're a good listen.

Both black projects, weird Raytheon built shit and various agency weirdness then also a little ET talk.

"stories", not evidence!

G-man
9/1/2023 7:18pm

Yep another respected military pilot lying through his teeth just for shits and giggles...🙄

9/1/2023 10:32pm
G-man wrote:
   Yep another respected military pilot lying through his teeth just for shits and giggles...🙄    

He's reporting what his radar and flir showed, they may have been objects, they may have been atmospheric abnormalities, they may have been spoofing, or the may have been equipment malfunctions.

He did not see objects with his own eye, his comments about what was seen are what somebody else told him they saw.

If they are being detected all the time, why have they not been investigated, where's the evidence?

image-20230902153221-1

The Shop

G-man
9/2/2023 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2023 4:50pm
He's reporting what his radar and flir showed, they may have been objects, they may have been atmospheric abnormalities, they may have been spoofing, or the...

He's reporting what his radar and flir showed, they may have been objects, they may have been atmospheric abnormalities, they may have been spoofing, or the may have been equipment malfunctions.

He did not see objects with his own eye, his comments about what was seen are what somebody else told him they saw.

If they are being detected all the time, why have they not been investigated, where's the evidence?

image-20230902153221-1

I've seen footage on various websites but why bother to post it because you're always the first guy to come on here and dismiss it.

I don't know about you but this universe with all the Galaxy's stars and planets I'm not naive enough to think that Earth 🌎 is the only one that has Living beings of some sort and have air/time travel whichever way they do it. 

When I see five large orange orbs shaped in a triangle in broad daylight and then Whoosh away with no sound or heat signature. 

I know that was nothing man-made.

This all happened in a few seconds so of course you sit there in disbelief and shock and have no time to even think about getting out your phone for a picture and I bet that is what happens with the majority of people who have seen them and there are hundreds of thousands who have seen stuff that can't be explained. 

Then there are those who do manage to get some footage but it's from a distance and it's grainy and it will be discounted from people like you so why bother. 

But keep thinking we're the only ones that have managed to design a craft that can travel in the air or space and ignore some of the expert witnesses. 🙄

9/2/2023 6:12pm
He's reporting what his radar and flir showed, they may have been objects, they may have been atmospheric abnormalities, they may have been spoofing, or the...

image-20230902153221-1

G-man wrote:
I've seen footage on various websites but why bother to post it because you're always the first guy to come on here and dismiss it.  I...

I've seen footage on various websites but why bother to post it because you're always the first guy to come on here and dismiss it.

I don't know about you but this universe with all the Galaxy's stars and planets I'm not naive enough to think that Earth 🌎 is the only one that has Living beings of some sort and have air/time travel whichever way they do it. 

When I see five large orange orbs shaped in a triangle in broad daylight and then Whoosh away with no sound or heat signature. 

I know that was nothing man-made.

This all happened in a few seconds so of course you sit there in disbelief and shock and have no time to even think about getting out your phone for a picture and I bet that is what happens with the majority of people who have seen them and there are hundreds of thousands who have seen stuff that can't be explained. 

Then there are those who do manage to get some footage but it's from a distance and it's grainy and it will be discounted from people like you so why bother. 

But keep thinking we're the only ones that have managed to design a craft that can travel in the air or space and ignore some of the expert witnesses. 🙄

I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

People claiming they have seen something in the sky they don't understand and leaping to the conclusion it is not of this world is an extraordinary leap, it's not proof.

If Navy pilots are reporting their instruments are showing contacts in their training areas over multiple days, don't you think the Navy would be sending planes to investigate?

In the video you posted, the pilot claimed he observed a contact flying a race track orbit, something planes do to conserve fuel, why would an alien spacecraft do that if it's doesn't have wings? There are a lot of logical explanations, before leaping to the conclusion it is aliens!

G-man
9/2/2023 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2023 7:00pm
I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe. People claiming they have seen something in the sky they don't understand and leaping...

People claiming they have seen something in the sky they don't understand and leaping to the conclusion it is not of this world is an extraordinary leap, it's not proof.

If Navy pilots are reporting their instruments are showing contacts in their training areas over multiple days, don't you think the Navy would be sending planes to investigate?

In the video you posted, the pilot claimed he observed a contact flying a race track orbit, something planes do to conserve fuel, why would an alien spacecraft do that if it's doesn't have wings? There are a lot of logical explanations, before leaping to the conclusion it is aliens!

"If Navy pilots are reporting their instruments are showing contacts in their training areas over multiple days, don't you think the Navy would be sending planes to investigate?"

Uhhhhh 

Maybe you've missed it but there's been numerous videos of Commander Fravor talking about the Nimitz incident when the ship with NEW HIGH TECH radar was tracking UFO's for days and sent him and another F18 Crew to check it out.

https://youtu.be/ZBtMbBPzqHY?si=51zZ2HL5jyRsC4TR

"There are a lot of logical explanations,"

How do you explain large orange orbs that make no sound no propulsion no wings just appear and then vanish?

There is a video when they went down to Baja and they interviewed a highly esteemed Mexican pilot and also some Mexican fisherman and the fisherman explained exactly what I had witnessed--Bright ORANGE orbs that Whoosh and vanish!

Read some of the comments to these videos everyday people there are in the hundreds.

Each video they talk about their sightings as well.

Why would anybody out of the Blue make a comment on something unexplainable to strangers it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if it's a plane or something similar.

By the way I've been in Aviation most of my career so I'm well aware of how craft fly.

9/2/2023 7:37pm
I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe. People claiming they have seen something in the sky they don't understand and leaping...

G-man wrote:
"If Navy pilots are reporting their instruments are showing contacts in their training areas over multiple days, don't you think the Navy would be sending planes...

"If Navy pilots are reporting their instruments are showing contacts in their training areas over multiple days, don't you think the Navy would be sending planes to investigate?"

Uhhhhh 

Maybe you've missed it but there's been numerous videos of Commander Fravor talking about the Nimitz incident when the ship with NEW HIGH TECH radar was tracking UFO's for days and sent him and another F18 Crew to check it out.

https://youtu.be/ZBtMbBPzqHY?si=51zZ2HL5jyRsC4TR

"There are a lot of logical explanations,"

How do you explain large orange orbs that make no sound no propulsion no wings just appear and then vanish?

There is a video when they went down to Baja and they interviewed a highly esteemed Mexican pilot and also some Mexican fisherman and the fisherman explained exactly what I had witnessed--Bright ORANGE orbs that Whoosh and vanish!

Read some of the comments to these videos everyday people there are in the hundreds.

Each video they talk about their sightings as well.

Why would anybody out of the Blue make a comment on something unexplainable to strangers it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if it's a plane or something similar.

By the way I've been in Aviation most of my career so I'm well aware of how craft fly.

"How do you explain large orange orbs that make no sound no propulsion no wings just appear and then vanish?"

It's an unexplained aerial phenomenon, it means it's unexplained and requires more investigation to explain, that doesn't make it aliens!

Oh wait, I've found convincing evidence of aliens...

G-man
9/3/2023 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2023 1:25pm

"I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe."

So you admit you think there's other intelligent life out there.

Do you also think they have no way of air/space/time travel?  Personally I think they have way more advanced travel than us and we do hold some of their crashed aircraft (shit happens) that the military is withholding from us but one day they will be exposed and we're getting closer to that day.

Meanwhile the human race continues to destroy planet Earth and constant wars that have been going on for as long as Man has existed.  And the weapons keep advancing to the point where the Earth ultimately will be destroyed if it continues at this pace.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of these UFO sightings have been around nuclear facilities as well as military exercises.

"It's an unexplained aerial phenomenon, it means it's unexplained and requires more investigation to explain, that doesn't make it aliens!"

What is it then, I did not know large bright orange orbs with no wings or propulsion could appear then just vanish into the sky? 

Does that sound like something man-made to you? Obviously it does because you do not think it could come from another planet. 🙄

9/3/2023 3:38pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2023 3:49pm
G-man wrote:
"I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe."  So you admit you think there's other intelligent life out there. Do you also...

"I don't think we are the only intelligent life in the universe."

So you admit you think there's other intelligent life out there.

Do you also think they have no way of air/space/time travel?  Personally I think they have way more advanced travel than us and we do hold some of their crashed aircraft (shit happens) that the military is withholding from us but one day they will be exposed and we're getting closer to that day.

Meanwhile the human race continues to destroy planet Earth and constant wars that have been going on for as long as Man has existed.  And the weapons keep advancing to the point where the Earth ultimately will be destroyed if it continues at this pace.

I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of these UFO sightings have been around nuclear facilities as well as military exercises.

"It's an unexplained aerial phenomenon, it means it's unexplained and requires more investigation to explain, that doesn't make it aliens!"

What is it then, I did not know large bright orange orbs with no wings or propulsion could appear then just vanish into the sky? 

Does that sound like something man-made to you? Obviously it does because you do not think it could come from another planet. 🙄

"Do you also think they have no way of air/space/time travel?"

Humans can already travel in air an space, time travel is theoretically possible forward in time, but not backwards in time with current scientific theories, but there are a lot of things humans do not understand.

"What is it then, I did not know large bright orange orbs with no wings or propulsion could appear then just vanish into the sky? 

Does that sound like something man-made to you?"

Absolutely, my previous post showed a commercial application of laser-induced plasma by a Japanese company, that was posted 8 years ago, it shows bright lights appearing and disappearing in the air, generated by a relatively low powered laser.

The US Navy has been developing laser-induced plasma filaments for defeating infrared missiles, FLIR sensors use the same sensor technology as infrared missiles...

image-20230904080426-1

The Navy has also been developing laser-induced plasma filaments to emit microwaves, the same wavelengths used in radar...

image-20230904082359-2

Navy pilots are reporting radar and FLIR returns in Navy exercise airspace, the same airspace the Navy would use to test laser-induced plasma systems.

Do you think all Navy pilots are read into all classified or non-classified projects?

I understand you want to believe we are not alone, and that aliens are visiting earth, but so far there is no evidence to prove it.

G-man
9/3/2023 4:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2023 4:39pm
"Do you also think they have no way of air/space/time travel?" Humans can already travel in air an space, time travel is theoretically possible forward in...

Humans can already travel in air an space, time travel is theoretically possible forward in time, but not backwards in time with current scientific theories, but there are a lot of things humans do not understand.

"What is it then, I did not know large bright orange orbs with no wings or propulsion could appear then just vanish into the sky? 

Absolutely, my previous post showed a commercial application of laser-induced plasma by a Japanese company, that was posted 8 years ago, it shows bright lights appearing and disappearing in the air, generated by a relatively low powered laser.

The US Navy has been developing laser-induced plasma filaments for defeating infrared missiles, FLIR sensors use the same sensor technology as infrared missiles...

image-20230904080426-1

The Navy has also been developing laser-induced plasma filaments to emit microwaves, the same wavelengths used in radar...

image-20230904082359-2

Navy pilots are reporting radar and FLIR returns in Navy exercise airspace, the same airspace the Navy would use to test laser-induced plasma systems.

Do you think all Navy pilots are read into all classified or non-classified projects?

I understand you want to believe we are not alone, and that aliens are visiting earth, but so far there is no evidence to prove it.

So what you're saying is when we were at the lake during the last government shutdown and nobody was there and we were sitting underneath the Arcadia at a picnic bench and witnessed the FIVE LARGE orange orbs--the government was conducting:

"The Navy has also been developing laser-induced plasma filaments to emit microwaves, the same wavelengths used in radar..."

Okay so in the middle of the Arizona desert at a Mesa Lake, the Navy was conducting top secret exercises! Maybe they were keeping an eye on me?

Thanks for clearing that up for me all these years I had no idea! Laughing

9/3/2023 4:39pm
"Do you also think they have no way of air/space/time travel?" Humans can already travel in air an space, time travel is theoretically possible forward in...

image-20230904080426-1

image-20230904082359-2

G-man wrote:
So what you're saying is when we were at the lake during the last government shutdown and nobody was there and we were sitting underneath the...

So what you're saying is when we were at the lake during the last government shutdown and nobody was there and we were sitting underneath the Arcadia at a picnic bench and witnessed the FIVE LARGE orange orbs--the government was conducting:

"The Navy has also been developing laser-induced plasma filaments to emit microwaves, the same wavelengths used in radar..."

Okay so in the middle of the Arizona desert at a Mesa Lake, the Navy was conducting top secret exercises! Maybe they were keeping an eye on me?

Thanks for clearing that up for me all these years I had no idea! Laughing

Just because you don't understand what you see, doesn't mean it's aliens!

G-man
9/3/2023 4:44pm

I asked you to explain the FIVE LARGE orange orbs and you scoffed at it like it's old hat.

"That technology has been around for years blah blah blah..."

I know what I saw so please stop trying to change my mind okay?

I don't even bother to read all the BS you take the time to post. 

9/3/2023 4:53pm

G-man wrote:
I asked you to explain the FIVE LARGE orange orbs and you scoffed at it like it's old hat. "That technology has been around for years...

I asked you to explain the FIVE LARGE orange orbs and you scoffed at it like it's old hat.

"That technology has been around for years blah blah blah..."

I know what I saw so please stop trying to change my mind okay?

I don't even bother to read all the BS you take the time to post. 

Believe whatever you want, but show me proof and I will believe.

OldPro277
9/5/2023 5:08am

It’s coming……. …. We have had the proof— just the general public has not been exposed to it ,,but that’s about to change. 

9/5/2023 5:38am

OldPro277 wrote:

It’s coming……. …. We have had the proof— just the general public has not been exposed to it ,,but that’s about to change. 

So you don't have proof.

OldPro277
9/5/2023 8:08am

So you don't have proof.

LMAO !!  Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night without the lights on. 

9/5/2023 8:21am

So you don't have proof.

OldPro277 wrote:

LMAO !!  Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night without the lights on. 

You sleep with the lights on because of this stuff?

OldPro277
9/5/2023 8:43am

So you don't have proof.

OldPro277 wrote:

Not me buddy, I'm 110%comfortable with the truth.   I'm stating that for all the staunch skeptics that are apparently too fearful to lend any credence whatsoever to all of the facts that have been presented since the mid 1900's. When you don't research things ,its easy to be an amateur debunker 

APLMAN99
9/5/2023 8:54am

So you don't have proof.

OldPro277 wrote:

breakfast

9/5/2023 10:10am
OldPro277 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

breakfast

This guy gets it. Exactly the thing I was thinking of when I posted Grinning

ATKpilot99
9/5/2023 11:34am
OldPro277 wrote:

OldPro277 wrote:
Not me buddy, I'm 110%comfortable with the truth.   I'm stating that for all the staunch skeptics that are apparently too fearful to lend any credence whatsoever...

Not me buddy, I'm 110%comfortable with the truth.   I'm stating that for all the staunch skeptics that are apparently too fearful to lend any credence whatsoever to all of the facts that have been presented since the mid 1900's. When you don't research things ,its easy to be an amateur debunker 

What facts ? Nothing but heresay.  You've been saying the proof is coming for awhile now . When ? 

OldPro277
9/5/2023 11:46am

OldPro277 wrote:
Not me buddy, I'm 110%comfortable with the truth.   I'm stating that for all the staunch skeptics that are apparently too fearful to lend any credence whatsoever...

ATKpilot99 wrote:

What facts ? Nothing but heresay.  You've been saying the proof is coming for awhile now . When ? 

Patience --Grasshopper.  The Inspector General has it and obviously there are a ton of obstacles to overcome before divulging to knuckleheads like us. But its confirmed that his office has the goods,details and evidence needed. Surely you're aware of those facts, no ??

Fantasy
4522nd
9/5/2023 12:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/5/2023 12:21pm

Guys like Knapp and Corbell give no reason to think they care about accuracy at all. They don’t even care when they're blaintily wrong. They just want to force the issue forward, get wild statements entered into the congressional record and building the mythology of disclosure.
It’s more akin to performance art than investigation.

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 12.42.13 PM

Clips of Jeremy in his past life. Dude is a bit of a fruit Laughing

Fantasy
4522nd
9/5/2023 12:22pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Patience --Grasshopper.  The Inspector General has it and obviously there are a ton of obstacles to overcome before divulging to knuckleheads like us. But its confirmed...

Patience --Grasshopper.  The Inspector General has it and obviously there are a ton of obstacles to overcome before divulging to knuckleheads like us. But its confirmed that his office has the goods,details and evidence needed. Surely you're aware of those facts, no ??

What has been confirmed? What "goods,details and evidence" do you know of?

OldPro277
9/5/2023 1:12pm
308 wrote:

What has been confirmed? What "goods,details and evidence" do you know of?

For fucks sake--  even if I DID have those answers, I couldn't / wouldn't tell you on a Moto board.  The OIG has already ADMITTED that Grusch's claims are  " CREDIBLE and URGENT " and have the corroborating testimonies under oath from most of Grusch's FIRST-HAND witnesses.. Do you really believe that the IG is wasting time if these were hallucinations or nonsense ???   Are any of you guys even following this shit at all ????

Fantasy
4522nd
9/5/2023 1:13pm
G-man wrote:

"I never personally saw one(UFO)."
-Ryan Graves 

Fantasy
4522nd
9/5/2023 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 9/5/2023 1:55pm
OldPro277 wrote:
For fucks sake--  even if I DID have those answers, I couldn't / wouldn't tell you on a Moto board.  The OIG has already ADMITTED that...

For fucks sake--  even if I DID have those answers, I couldn't / wouldn't tell you on a Moto board.  The OIG has already ADMITTED that Grusch's claims are  " CREDIBLE and URGENT " and have the corroborating testimonies under oath from most of Grusch's FIRST-HAND witnesses.. Do you really believe that the IG is wasting time if these were hallucinations or nonsense ???   Are any of you guys even following this shit at all ????

Let's see some documentation in response to David Grusch's IG complaint where the IG deems it credible and urgent.
It's just an assertion in the filings by Grusch himself made public. I have seen no actual statement from the IG or anyone else beyond Grusch/his advocates saying that.
It does not seem unusual to me they found his reprisal complaint credible/urgent by default. Which is unrelated to UFO stuff..
They found his reprisal complaint urgent, by default, it's literally part of the title. Credible simply because his career, his lawyer, etc. Nothing to do with the UFO claims he made. 

eddie
9/5/2023 2:05pm
OldPro277 wrote:
For fucks sake--  even if I DID have those answers, I couldn't / wouldn't tell you on a Moto board.  The OIG has already ADMITTED that...

Why couldn’t you tell us on a moto board ? Is it because vital is being censored ? I’ve heard rumblings … 😜

Post a reply to: UFOs Are Real?!?!?

The Latest