The 2024 Presidential Campaign has officially started..

Zycki11
1/22/2024 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2024 6:45pm
DeSantis is such a coward and it is hilarious. After all those insults Trump threw his way, he bails and endorses him. Same thing with Cruz...

DeSantis is such a coward and it is hilarious. After all those insults Trump threw his way, he bails and endorses him. Same thing with Cruz. Newsom told DeSantis he would be bending the knee in a matter of weeks and endorsing Donald Trump. Hilarious that he was spot on.

If anyone endorses Nikki Hailey they are for war, corruption, and the pay to play scheme. She is a nasty woman. Even made her husband change his name because she didn’t like it. That is the obvious information, but she is also dumb as shit. Good on Ronny boy 

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/23/2024 3:30pm

Here's the problem the dems are facing. From Dean Phillips talking about his own (dem) party

"Phillips said he was sorry that there was this "culture of cowardice" of people who didn't want to address the problem, but he was going to. The hosts brought up NH Gov. Chris Sununu claiming former President Donald Trump was going to lose. "He knows Trump is going to win," Phillips said of Sununu. "The writing is on the wall." He said that he would be very surprised if Nikki Haley was still in the race a few weeks from now. 

But that's when he said something that truly surprised me. At about 3;10 in the video, he described how he went to a Trump rally to hear what the people had to say. He said when he saw the people waiting for the rally across the street from where he was, he went over and met about fifty Trump people. 

"Every single one of them — thoughtful, hospitable, friendly," he said. "Frustrated, that they feel no one is listening to them, but Donald Trump. A diverse crowd. People who had never been to a Trump rally before. My party is completely delusional right now and if someone has to wake us up, if that's my job, so be it."

Meanwhile, what is Biden doing? Attacking millions of MAGA Americans and pushing them away, demonizing them as extremists. It's also something other Democrats and media are doing."

motomind00132
Fantasy
1690th
1/23/2024 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2024 5:14pm

A little fly on the wall political info i was told during a conversation today is that Nikki is done after tonight. Her handlers have been told by 2 big never trump donors if she can't pull off a 3:1 vote count in a loss to trump then there is no point in continuing. Both of these donors are full establishment donors. What I have kept hearing wispers of and now with this seems more credible is the goal if they couldnt beat trump or hem him up in court to keep him out the election was to stall him being the nominee as long as humanly possible. An this checks out to me with on of her donors helping the reason they need to stall him. 

Lets see how politically savvy some of you guys are. Why do some pacs, donors, rinos all liberal politicians especially the people who are really running the white house for Biden and Kanala not want him to be the nominee. What would be so scary to them if he becomes the nominee starting next Monday. 

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/23/2024 5:25pm
A little fly on the wall political info i was told during a conversation today is that Nikki is done after tonight. Her handlers have been...

A little fly on the wall political info i was told during a conversation today is that Nikki is done after tonight. Her handlers have been told by 2 big never trump donors if she can't pull off a 3:1 vote count in a loss to trump then there is no point in continuing. Both of these donors are full establishment donors. What I have kept hearing wispers of and now with this seems more credible is the goal if they couldnt beat trump or hem him up in court to keep him out the election was to stall him being the nominee as long as humanly possible. An this checks out to me with on of her donors helping the reason they need to stall him. 

Lets see how politically savvy some of you guys are. Why do some pacs, donors, rinos all liberal politicians especially the people who are really running the white house for Biden and Kanala not want him to be the nominee. What would be so scary to them if he becomes the nominee starting next Monday. 

Because if he's the legit nominee, it's much easier to point out the law suits are "election interference" which is what we all knew that it was anyway. I don't think as bad as Roberts is, he doesn't want the supreme court overriding Trump a second time. I say that because they (in my opinion) told Texas and other states they had no standing to make their law suit go away in 2020. they had no backbone to deal with it. How the fuck can Texas not have standing to ask the supreme court to look at the validity of the election?

TM

The Shop

motomind00132
Fantasy
1690th
1/23/2024 5:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2024 9:08pm
A little fly on the wall political info i was told during a conversation today is that Nikki is done after tonight. Her handlers have been...

ToolMaker wrote:
Because if he's the legit nominee, it's much easier to point out the law suits are "election interference" which is what we all knew that it was...

Because if he's the legit nominee, it's much easier to point out the law suits are "election interference" which is what we all knew that it was anyway. I don't think as bad as Roberts is, he doesn't want the supreme court overriding Trump a second time. I say that because they (in my opinion) told Texas and other states they had no standing to make their law suit go away in 2020. they had no backbone to deal with it. How the fuck can Texas not have standing to ask the supreme court to look at the validity of the election?

TM

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/23/2024 6:51pm

ToolMaker wrote:
Because if he's the legit nominee, it's much easier to point out the law suits are "election interference" which is what we all knew that it was...

TM

Now he can focus his energy and funds directly on Biden. However, I really believe it won't be Biden.

Also, all the law suits go away that wanted to keep Trump off the ballot.

I read the other day, the prime minister of Japan wanted to meet with Trump because they believe he will be next POTUS

Alright, so what's the answer you're looking for?

rhargrave431
1/23/2024 7:04pm

One thing the Dems do very well is all band together. They all support their guy or girl. Would be good if Nikki would suspend her campaign and support Trump. Party solidarity would be very good. Try again in 4 years.  I still don’t think it will be a Trump vs Biden election though

burn1986
Fantasy
3326th
1/23/2024 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2024 7:34pm

Keep in mind the Dems didn’t campaign last time and got their candidate in. (In fact Biden set a new record of the most votes ever received - ikr). Highly doubt they campaign this time around either. 

motomind00132
Fantasy
1690th
1/23/2024 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2024 10:18pm
ToolMaker wrote:
Now he can focus his energy and funds directly on Biden. However, I really believe it won't be Biden. Also, all the law suits go away...

Now he can focus his energy and funds directly on Biden. However, I really believe it won't be Biden.

I read the other day, the prime minister of Japan wanted to meet with Trump because they believe he will be next POTUS

Fuck me. Doing to many things at once, not fully paying attention to what I was reading/ replying and hyper focusing on the fact that I was told this was a legit issue that their all kind of in on and will keep her going, spending money just to kick the can. 

But yeah back in 21 it came out that Biden wouldn't let trump have intelligence reports due to his eratic behavior. That he hasn't received a report since after Jan 6th. This is after back in 17 Dems and  Biden claimed thay trump blocked Obama and that trump was an existential threat to our country and democracy. Funny how msm,rinos and liberals always find existential threat to our country and democracy.🤔  Turns out trump didnt block him and gave him all the same info all previous presidents have received. They get everything that isnt for presidential eyes only. So this will give him all the current intel on everything going on in the world. As well as the ability to look into past intel reports as it may relate to him during his presidency. So if he becomes the presumptive nominee then they, like you said, have to give him his presidential breifings and the sooner he gets those the sooner he can begin to collect info for camping. So the longer they can hold him back the better it is for them. If hes the presumptive nominee do they give hm the briefings or do they stand on his eratic behavior or try to stand on the pending case.

Just crazy to me to hear that from this person. That their in legit damage control right now and that,as long as they can vaguely fake a campaign their gonna keep her in till the bitter end. 3:1 is the number I was told.

This is the short version my phone decided to lose signal and refreshed. 

Joey Bridges
1/24/2024 2:53am

Had to laugh at haley saying,

"I'm not going anywhere"

So true.

So true.

🤣

philG
1/24/2024 2:57am
DeSantis is such a coward and it is hilarious. After all those insults Trump threw his way, he bails and endorses him. Same thing with Cruz...

DeSantis is such a coward and it is hilarious. After all those insults Trump threw his way, he bails and endorses him. Same thing with Cruz. Newsom told DeSantis he would be bending the knee in a matter of weeks and endorsing Donald Trump. Hilarious that he was spot on.

Zycki11 wrote:
If anyone endorses Nikki Hailey they are for war, corruption, and the pay to play scheme. She is a nasty woman. Even made her husband change...

If anyone endorses Nikki Hailey they are for war, corruption, and the pay to play scheme. She is a nasty woman. Even made her husband change his name because she didn’t like it. That is the obvious information, but she is also dumb as shit. Good on Ronny boy 

And she is a Democrat, funded by Demcrats. 

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/24/2024 5:36am
ToolMaker wrote:
Now he can focus his energy and funds directly on Biden. However, I really believe it won't be Biden. Also, all the law suits go away...

Fuck me. Doing to many things at once, not fully paying attention to what I was reading/ replying and hyper focusing on the fact that I...

Fuck me. Doing to many things at once, not fully paying attention to what I was reading/ replying and hyper focusing on the fact that I was told this was a legit issue that their all kind of in on and will keep her going, spending money just to kick the can. 

But yeah back in 21 it came out that Biden wouldn't let trump have intelligence reports due to his eratic behavior. That he hasn't received a report since after Jan 6th. This is after back in 17 Dems and  Biden claimed thay trump blocked Obama and that trump was an existential threat to our country and democracy. Funny how msm,rinos and liberals always find existential threat to our country and democracy.🤔  Turns out trump didnt block him and gave him all the same info all previous presidents have received. They get everything that isnt for presidential eyes only. So this will give him all the current intel on everything going on in the world. As well as the ability to look into past intel reports as it may relate to him during his presidency. So if he becomes the presumptive nominee then they, like you said, have to give him his presidential breifings and the sooner he gets those the sooner he can begin to collect info for camping. So the longer they can hold him back the better it is for them. If hes the presumptive nominee do they give hm the briefings or do they stand on his eratic behavior or try to stand on the pending case.

Just crazy to me to hear that from this person. That their in legit damage control right now and that,as long as they can vaguely fake a campaign their gonna keep her in till the bitter end. 3:1 is the number I was told.

This is the short version my phone decided to lose signal and refreshed. 

That's interesting. I was thinking he had an advantage still having access to the intelligence reports. I had no idea they had stopped providing them. Now the fake lawsuit makes even more sense that he had " confidential material". They set him up for the basis of the justification to keep Intel out of his hands.no wonder Jack's upset his lawsuit is stalled.

Zycki11
1/24/2024 8:13am
  He is in severe cognitive decline.

So severe he will probably win the presidency. Hell, his cognitive decline will probably draw in some blue voters, after all they voted for two people who don't know left from right. Smart voters in the US of A i tell ya

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
3/20/2024 8:10pm

Zycki11 wrote:
So severe he will probably win the presidency. Hell, his cognitive decline will probably draw in some blue voters, after all they voted for two people...

So severe he will probably win the presidency. Hell, his cognitive decline will probably draw in some blue voters, after all they voted for two people who don't know left from right. Smart voters in the US of A i tell ya

One has to be talking about Joey "Two Shoes" Biden correct?

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/22/2024 11:38am

Zycki11 wrote:
So severe he will probably win the presidency. Hell, his cognitive decline will probably draw in some blue voters, after all they voted for two people...

OW38B wrote:

One has to be talking about Joey "Two Shoes" Biden correct?

We are still trying to have a debate with "two shoes"........NFM.

TeamGreen
4/22/2024 12:33pm

Shouldn’t we call him “Special Shoes”? 

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/22/2024 1:26pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Shouldn’t we call him “Special Shoes”? 

"Two Special Shoes" Wink

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
713th
4/27/2024 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2024 5:32pm

"We are a nation of Immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws"  The first African American president ~ Bill Clinton

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our im migration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

TeamGreen
4/28/2024 10:54am

Well, we’re REALLY getting into Election Season. Those opposed to a real race are rolling up their sleeves, wiping their asses with the constitution and are obviously willing to burn the world down to “have it their way”. It’s amazing; but, no matter…

I’m still enjoying the lack of intellect and reality coming from the crazy haters that:

Wouldn’t know what a real insurrection was even if they were in the middle of it.

1. Don’t have the faintest understanding of law and jurisdiction: they just WANT “Lawfare” at any price. 

2. Piss on the Constitution DAILY…from Speech to Gun ownership. They’re truly UN-Constitutional. 

3. Some of their Forum Champions can’t even be honest about WHO they are.
Nuff said, they are KOOKS! All I had to say was, “Can’t be honest”. 
Laughing

Post a reply to: The 2024 Presidential Campaign has officially started..

The Latest