The 2024 Presidential Campaign has officially started..

TeamGreen
1/11/2024 12:36pm

So, Biden’s minions haven’t been duped? Laughing

philG
1/11/2024 2:14pm
indy_maico wrote:
Only US Citizens can vote in Federal elections. But you knew that, right? A law passed in 1996 states that noncitizens who vote illegally will face...

Only US Citizens can vote in Federal elections. But you knew that, right?

A law passed in 1996 states that noncitizens who vote illegally will face a fine, imprisonment or both. Noncitizens who cast a ballot and get caught may also face deportation.

Now, how many 'illegals' would take that risk?

All of them. 

its why they are here.

They are already breaking the law, so they obviously dont care, and every Democrat shithole is trying to allow them to vote. 

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/11/2024 2:35pm
On a related note...

On a related note...

img 1 1705011267276

Who the f^@% even gave him his 1%? Dems trying to further their influence?

The Shop

LOOnatic
1/11/2024 4:21pm

Crispy Cream Christie = Outlaw Jersey Whale.

Beers on me If you get the Clint Eastwood reference 

ThatOneMXGuy
Fantasy
2582nd
1/11/2024 4:34pm

DeSantis and Ramaswamy will drop out soon unless they drastically overperform in the first three states. This will be a two horse race soon.

1/11/2024 6:28pm

DeSantis and Ramaswamy will drop out soon unless they drastically overperform in the first three states. This will be a two horse race soon.

One will be Trumps V.P

philG
1/12/2024 2:47pm
HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

Ramaswamy has been a breath of fresh air, hard to fathom he might not get the job that Kamala Harris, the Queen of Word Salads, think s she has been doing for 4 years. 

For the same reasons Trump was the guy, he isnt a politician. 

Desantis, who should have waited his turn IMO, is a lame duck and always will be now. 

Christie is just a useless fat cunt who likes the sound of his own voice. 

1/12/2024 2:57pm
HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

philG wrote:
Ramaswamy has been a breath of fresh air, hard to fathom he might not get the job that Kamala Harris, the Queen of Word Salads, think...

Ramaswamy has been a breath of fresh air, hard to fathom he might not get the job that Kamala Harris, the Queen of Word Salads, think s she has been doing for 4 years. 

For the same reasons Trump was the guy, he isnt a politician. 

Desantis, who should have waited his turn IMO, is a lame duck and always will be now. 

Christie is just a useless fat cunt who likes the sound of his own voice. 

Christie is eating a bag of potatoe chips as I type this.

Dig Ramaswamy.Hope he's VP.

Desantis doesn't have it on the big stage.

Zycki11
1/12/2024 2:58pm

Ramaswamy is very well spoke, thinks on his feet and knows his shit. Unfortunately he won’t be on the main ticket unless a VP candidate but that is ok. He can take the reigns there after 

philG
1/12/2024 3:12pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Ramaswamy is very well spoke, thinks on his feet and knows his shit. Unfortunately he won’t be on the main ticket unless a VP candidate but...

Ramaswamy is very well spoke, thinks on his feet and knows his shit. Unfortunately he won’t be on the main ticket unless a VP candidate but that is ok. He can take the reigns there after 

If Trump doesnt pick him, it will be a lost opportunity IMO.

ThatOneMXGuy
Fantasy
2582nd
1/12/2024 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2024 6:58pm

HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

He’s attacked DeSantis with insults so much. It would be so cowardly and hilarious if he accepted that offer to be on the ticket with him. I think he goes with Kristi Noem. Vivek likely in the cabinet if he wins the election.

olds cool
1/12/2024 7:44pm

HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

He’s attacked DeSantis with insults so much. It would be so cowardly and hilarious if he accepted that offer to be on the ticket with him...

He’s attacked DeSantis with insults so much. It would be so cowardly and hilarious if he accepted that offer to be on the ticket with him. I think he goes with Kristi Noem. Vivek likely in the cabinet if he wins the election.

A more likely scenario than choosing DeSanctimonious or Vivek.

Spoonguy
1/13/2024 5:02am
SCR wrote:

philG saw the election fraud from 3,000 miles away across the Atlantic Ocean. Some Americans couldn't see it happening right in front of them.

Hudweiser9 wrote:
It's not that they couldn't see it... it's that they didn't want to see it since "their" guy (supposedly) won. They have been brainwashed by the...

It's not that they couldn't see it... it's that they didn't want to see it since "their" guy (supposedly) won. They have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and social media. You know, all those "influencers" Laughing

Shawn142 wrote:
All I gotta say is the Repubs are lucky the Electoral College exists.  The last Republican candidate to win the simple majority vote was Regan.  Bush...

All I gotta say is the Repubs are lucky the Electoral College exists.  The last Republican candidate to win the simple majority vote was Regan.  Bush did win the popular vote on his reelection campaign but that one doesn't count since he lost the first go around against Gore.  Now days the gap between the two is bigger than ever, Republicans as they exist today are clearly the fading minority since Trump took the wheel and turned them hard right.  "Conservative" is no longer the word that describes it.  

I do enjoy listening to rants about "mainstream media".  I don't even know a person who watches the news or frequents a specific news site.  Anyone's social media feed is just an echo chamber reinforcing their beliefs via algorithm.  No one is "influenced" anymore, you're just fed shit you already believe anyway.  

Oh boy, here we go.

1/13/2024 5:28am
ToolMaker wrote:
For all you lefties, you have to understand the rules. When you understand the rules, your campaign focuses on how to win. IF, it were a...

For all you lefties, you have to understand the rules. When you understand the rules, your campaign focuses on how to win. IF, it were a popular vote, the strategy would change, but it's not. Sheesh, have to explain the simplest shit.

TM

Unfortunately for us, the Democrats do understand. They are playing the long game here. 18 years from now the kids born here from all these illegals will be old enough to vote. Good reason to round them up and send them back. 

jchek779
1/13/2024 8:22am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2024 8:23am
Shawn142 wrote:
All I gotta say is the Repubs are lucky the Electoral College exists.  The last Republican candidate to win the simple majority vote was Regan.  Bush...

All I gotta say is the Repubs are lucky the Electoral College exists.  The last Republican candidate to win the simple majority vote was Regan.  Bush did win the popular vote on his reelection campaign but that one doesn't count since he lost the first go around against Gore.  Now days the gap between the two is bigger than ever, Republicans as they exist today are clearly the fading minority since Trump took the wheel and turned them hard right.  "Conservative" is no longer the word that describes it.  

I do enjoy listening to rants about "mainstream media".  I don't even know a person who watches the news or frequents a specific news site.  Anyone's social media feed is just an echo chamber reinforcing their beliefs via algorithm.  No one is "influenced" anymore, you're just fed shit you already believe anyway.  

A democracy can't exist as a permanent form of government.  A Democracy fails as soon as the majority recognize they can vote themselves largesse of the treasury.  The electoral college protects us from you.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on 90 straight years of D's winning the popular vote in local Chicago politics.  Is there a way to blame the Republican party for all the "wins" that city seems to be racking up?  How would that differ at the national scale?

ThatOneMXGuy
Fantasy
2582nd
1/13/2024 8:39am
Shawn142 wrote:

jchek779 wrote:
A democracy can't exist as a permanent form of government.  A Democracy fails as soon as the majority recognize they can vote themselves largesse of the...

A democracy can't exist as a permanent form of government.  A Democracy fails as soon as the majority recognize they can vote themselves largesse of the treasury.  The electoral college protects us from you.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on 90 straight years of D's winning the popular vote in local Chicago politics.  Is there a way to blame the Republican party for all the "wins" that city seems to be racking up?  How would that differ at the national scale?

You do realize that can easily be flipped right?

The electoral college allows the minority power over the majority. Popular vote protects the majority from the minority and allows the will of the people to flourish.

You guys say tyranny of the majority not realizing the opposite is happening: tyranny of the minority. 

3 Tres
1/13/2024 9:18am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2024 12:53pm
Shawn142 wrote:

jchek779 wrote:
A democracy can't exist as a permanent form of government.  A Democracy fails as soon as the majority recognize they can vote themselves largesse of the...

You do realize that can easily be flipped right? The electoral college allows the minority power over the majority. Popular vote protects the majority from the...

You do realize that can easily be flipped right?

The electoral college allows the minority power over the majority. Popular vote protects the majority from the minority and allows the will of the people to flourish.

You guys say tyranny of the majority not realizing the opposite is happening: tyranny of the minority. 

Here's a good analogy:

How many renters are in the US? How many landlords are in the US? 

The savvy politician will try and appeal to the larger voting group (clearly by a large margin renters) by implementing renter favorable policies, and inversely anti-landlord policies:

The irony is that the dip-shit renters with their voting will eventually, over time, make renting not economically feasible for a lot of potential landlords. The irony is that this ends up reducing supply in the rental market, driving up the rent costs. I'm not a landlord yet, but I'm positioning myself to get their eventually. I can definitely tell you that the state to my south is not on my potential list of locations I'm interested in.

RENTER1

Now take this phenomenon and apply it to all sorts of different examples.

LungButter
1/13/2024 2:44pm
indy_maico wrote:
The 'duped and obedient' are definitely in the trump column. The framers couldn't possibly have seen a country where 1 state has 40 million people represented...

The 'duped and obedient' are definitely in the trump column.

The framers couldn't possibly have seen a country where 1 state has 40 million people represented by 2 senators and 52 congressmen (1 per 770,000) and another has 500,000 also with 2 senators with 1 congressman (per 500,000.)

Wise my ass.

So you think states with lower populations should have less Senators so the shit holes ran by libtards can have more senators?

Im sure that’d work great…I mean look how fucking great our major cities are that are Democrat controlled….complete fucking shit holes. Period. 

LungButter
1/13/2024 2:46pm

The only silver lining is the libtards have went so fucking far with their gender nonsense that eventually they will stop existing since they can’t fucking figure out who is a boy and who is a girl they won’t be able to breed.  

Eventually the dumb fucks will weed themselves out of the gene pool due to their own retardation and literally chopping off their own dicks. 

ThatOneMXGuy
Fantasy
2582nd
1/14/2024 9:54am

And just like that, Trump and MAGA turn on Vivek. No surprise, as all he cares about is himself. You would think with three other similar options when it comes to political policy, his supporters would abandon him for one of the other three. But nope. Here we are. 

Flatliner
1/14/2024 10:37am
And just like that, Trump and MAGA turn on Vivek. No surprise, as all he cares about is himself. You would think with three other similar...

And just like that, Trump and MAGA turn on Vivek. No surprise, as all he cares about is himself. You would think with three other similar options when it comes to political policy, his supporters would abandon him for one of the other three. But nope. Here we are. 

Vivek seems smart, the limited bit I've seen.

I'm a fan of sen Hawley, personally.

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
1/14/2024 11:35am
LOOnatic wrote:

Crispy Cream Christie = Outlaw Jersey Whale.

Beers on me If you get the Clint Eastwood reference 

"Don't piss down my back....and tell me it's raining."

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
1/14/2024 11:44am
OW38B wrote:
Bro, it is right in the title....the "United States of America". It is why the upper house has 2 Senators from each state and presidential elections...

Bro, it is right in the title....the "United States of America".

It is why the upper house has 2 Senators from each state and presidential elections use a state-by-state electoral college.

You were sick the day they taught the USA Constitution in school?

indy_maico wrote:
I'm not debating the Constitution. I am debating the 'wisdom' of the founders and their ability to imagine such a disparity in the size and population...

I'm not debating the Constitution.

I am debating the 'wisdom' of the founders and their ability to imagine such a disparity in the size and population of the individual states in the USA in 2023.

Again, why it is the United STATES,  each state is an equal part of the USA . Every state gets one star on the flag and each state gets 2 Senators for the upper house.

The lower house gets representation by population. When each state was admitted they agreed to that.

Electoral college is a similar principle to the above.

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/14/2024 11:54am
And just like that, Trump and MAGA turn on Vivek. No surprise, as all he cares about is himself. You would think with three other similar...

It's not an election to be best friends. Strategic move to get Vivek's votes and purge Niki early. Even Krispy Cream thinks Niki is going to get slaughtered. And if you believe he didn't know the mic has hot, I have a bridge to sell you cheap.

ThatOneMXGuy
Fantasy
2582nd
1/14/2024 12:23pm

Flatliner wrote:

Vivek seems smart, the limited bit I've seen.

I'm a fan of sen Hawley, personally.

I think he is smart.

I disagree with him on most things, but I respect him holding tons of town halls and interacting with the people, as well as his numerous appearances on progressive talk shows and podcasts. I wish we’d see more of that from both sides.

TeamGreen
1/14/2024 1:43pm

HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

Im thinking Trump’s VP is currently in congress. 

1/14/2024 5:54pm

HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

TeamGreen wrote:

Mmmm dunno man...Ramaswamy is slick dude..knows what he's doing.I'm into it.

It used to be desantis but I see trembling under the spotlight.

I tell you this much...This removing trump from the ballot shit...regardless of your views,THIS will kick off the civil war.THIS will be the straw

You CAN NOT remove peoples decisions.

There some boys in Colorado,Maine and Oregon that must be Fuming 😡 

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
713th
1/14/2024 5:58pm
HarrowDrag wrote:

One will be Trumps V.P

TeamGreen wrote:

HarrowDrag wrote:
Mmmm dunno man...Ramaswamy is slick dude..knows what he's doing.I'm into it. It used to be desantis but I see trembling under the spotlight. I tell you...

Mmmm dunno man...Ramaswamy is slick dude..knows what he's doing.I'm into it.

It used to be desantis but I see trembling under the spotlight.

I tell you this much...This removing trump from the ballot shit...regardless of your views,THIS will kick off the civil war.THIS will be the straw

You CAN NOT remove peoples decisions.

There some boys in Colorado,Maine and Oregon that must be Fuming 😡 

This guy spells it out pretty good.

ToolMaker
Fantasy
538th
1/15/2024 8:59pm

I guess it's a lot harder to fudge the numbers when people are present and involved. Let's see how the next state goes. How long before the money dries up for Haley and Ron. Trump won by more than the 2 combined. They are just wasting money now.

Post a reply to: The 2024 Presidential Campaign has officially started..

The Latest