New generation CRf450R Just landed.

Jonracing
Posts
493
Joined
1/31/2019
Location
Hallam, VIC, AU
2027 Honda
21
16
|
watson90
Posts
168
Joined
10/12/2021
Location
CA
5/28/2026 4:31am

Wtf..

14
2
DunnySeat
Posts
280
Joined
4/13/2021
Location
Laguna Beach, CA, USA
5/28/2026 4:32am

I hope that's AI

8
Jonracing
Posts
493
Joined
1/31/2019
Location
Hallam, VIC, AU
5/28/2026 4:43am
DunnySeat wrote:

I hope that's AI

No, full details are on MXLarge now.  Honestly, I think they breached the embargo.... 

6
mx691
Posts
1055
Joined
6/27/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
Fantasy
5/28/2026 4:50am

Acerbis stock just skyrocketed!

41

The Shop

5/28/2026 4:59am
Jonracing wrote:

No, full details are on MXLarge now.  Honestly, I think they breached the embargo.... 

Pretty sure the embargo ended today. They’re just the first ones to jump on it. I think the Lawrence’s might be on it this weekend. Which would make sense with the odd embargo end date. 

3
5/28/2026 5:01am

So if this is real, we’re getting that big dumb logo on the US HRC bikes too huh?

5
2
5/28/2026 5:03am
mx691 wrote:

Acerbis stock just skyrocketed!

Came to say literally exactly this lol

4
Johnny Ringo
Posts
8219
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
Tombstone, AZ, USA
5/28/2026 5:11am

Betas lawyers are on the phone

21
1
CPan
Posts
468
Joined
2/21/2022
Location
CA
5/28/2026 5:22am

Well I like the shape of the plastic a hell of a lot better than the 25/26’s. But the blue… wtf. 

6
1
Camp332
Posts
8760
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
5/28/2026 5:22am

I like it!

8
4
shortty761
Posts
810
Joined
4/2/2024
Location
Newport News, VA, USA
5/28/2026 5:23am

Honestly looks damn good. Love the blue

6
12
Bigshow
Posts
289
Joined
2/27/2011
Location
Jerusalem, OH, USA
5/28/2026 5:24am

I like it also, not horrible by any means. 

8
9
truck
Posts
4018
Joined
6/10/2015
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
Fantasy
5/28/2026 5:26am

I think it's ugly but I've been older than target demographic age for a while now and have gotten used to this. 

6
AJ565
Posts
2356
Joined
3/12/2012
Location
San Antonio, TX, USA
5/28/2026 5:27am

Would have been cooler if they kept red fenders and just had a blue seat cover.

37
1
DadBod86
Posts
252
Joined
7/31/2022
Location
Pittsworth, QLD, AU
Fantasy
5/28/2026 5:39am

The old reverse beta trick! 

4
mpy
Posts
643
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Here or there..., FR
5/28/2026 5:42am
AJ565 wrote:

Would have been cooler if they kept red fenders and just had a blue seat cover.

cr450
14
5
MOTO13
Posts
669
Joined
12/22/2017
Location
Elkhorn, WI, USA
5/28/2026 5:51am

The plastics look like they were put on by a blind man who had extra plastics laying around. It looks wonky AF. 

13
5/28/2026 5:53am
CPan wrote:

Well I like the shape of the plastic a hell of a lot better than the 25/26’s. But the blue… wtf. 

Several other manufacturs decided to use red plastic so it's no surprise Honda wants theirs to stand out a little 

2
1
ML512
Posts
17073
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
5/28/2026 5:54am
Jonracing wrote:

No, full details are on MXLarge now.  Honestly, I think they breached the embargo.... 

TheMilkman wrote:
Pretty sure the embargo ended today. They’re just the first ones to jump on it. I think the Lawrence’s might be on it this weekend. Which...

Pretty sure the embargo ended today. They’re just the first ones to jump on it. I think the Lawrence’s might be on it this weekend. Which would make sense with the odd embargo end date. 

They broke the embargo. It’s still not up for a few more hours.

19
1
3strokemx
Posts
3136
Joined
9/2/2010
Location
USA
5/28/2026 5:59am

Should have made the embargo a few years longer, no need for the public to see this monstrosity. 

33
2
RACING
Posts
1987
Joined
6/9/2023
Location
Waddafeuque, FR
5/28/2026 6:01am

Fugliest Honda in a long long time.

 

9
2
Kruse317
Posts
198
Joined
5/14/2012
Location
Fox Island, WA, USA
5/28/2026 6:04am

I think the blue could be ok if it blended in better.  The abrupt change from red to blue looks like an after thought. I guess it’s a relatively easy fix with graphics and/or plastic though.  Odd choice though for a stock bike. 

Definitely like a clean look better.  That is part of what I love about Hondas in general and the HRC team is that clean factory look.  Even as a 2026 owner, those 21-24 Hondas were by far the best looking. They are really going backwards in looks. Those shrouds are better looking than these 25-26 though for sure.

8
VicDaMoan03
Posts
612
Joined
5/30/2013
Location
Los Lunas, NM, USA
5/28/2026 6:12am

Gross

3
1
OT
Posts
633
Joined
11/17/2016
Location
SE, GB
Fantasy
5/28/2026 6:19am
3strokemx wrote:

Should have made the embargo a few years longer, no need for the public to see this monstrosity. 

This made me PMSL

4
RaceFan
Posts
359
Joined
1/9/2014
Location
GB
5/28/2026 6:31am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2026 6:51am

Shape matches everything we’ve seen on the prototype minus the airbox vents. 

The blue rear fender and number boards are weird though. As is the Honda placement which has already been discussed to death.

Lastander
Posts
1238
Joined
10/9/2016
Location
SE
5/28/2026 6:39am
Jonracing wrote:
2027 Honda

Did they hire the new Ferrari design crew? Holy shmoly

6
1
MOTO13
Posts
669
Joined
12/22/2017
Location
Elkhorn, WI, USA
5/28/2026 6:41am

Go back to the flo reddish/pinkish plastics of the 90's. This thing looks fkng horrible. Almost embarrassing. WTF were they thinking...

2
2
soggy
Posts
9035
Joined
12/3/2018
Location
USA
5/28/2026 6:41am

It will look much better with numbers but can’t say I’m digging the blue. 

3
1
8tensolutions
Posts
3545
Joined
11/15/2009
Location
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
5/28/2026 6:48am

The giant Honda logo looks terrible.  The blue could look good with graphics and numbers 

2

Post a reply to: New generation CRf450R Just landed.

The Latest